Youtube TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtube TV

I live in the country and Stone Age. I just had the Hopper installed here at the lodge and I'm going to have a little non productive, Youtube time for the next few days. It feels like I've traded my caveman club for and AR. (If I can say "AR' on the internet).

I cut cable and now watch hunting shows on YouTube. Hushin, Nock on and meateater are some good ones. The Primos ones are good too.

Comment

Bowhunt or die is a good one too. There is a member here on Tbh that is/was on there, new episodes every Friday

Comment

Solo Hunter!!!!!

It’s awesome

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
          I live in the country and Stone Age. I just had the Hopper installed here at the lodge and I'm going to have a little non productive, Youtube time for the next few days. It feels like I've traded my caveman club for and AR. (If I can say "AR' on the internet).

You can say AR, which is short for Antler Restrictions [emoji16]

Comment

You guys can follow me if you want

My Name is JT Larkin. I am a husband, a father and proud Texan. I bow hunt, fish, play golf, poker and drink whiskey.

Comment

I had a knock down drag out with directv, cut them at the house and ranch. Using Utube tv now and netflix.

Comment

Anybody discover the Waypoint outdoors tv app? It's dang good, and freeeeeeee!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Dan View Post
                  I had a knock down drag out with directv, cut them at the house and ranch. Using Utube tv now and netflix.
                  any issues? complaints? I'm a hair away from cutting the cable...feel like i'm stepping into a canoe for the first time....

Comment

We cut cable in 2010 and never looked back. We have a basic over-the-air antenna to get local broadcasting in HD, Netflix, Youtube Premium, Amazon Prime, and Hulu. We spend about $40/mo on subscriptions and have more programming than we know what to do with. I watch Youtube 90% of the time.
                    You just need a decent internet connection

Comment

We cut the cord recently. Between YouTube and CarbonTv there are plenty of good hunting shows. I actually enjoy them more than the typical shows you see on cable. The Hunting Public, Hushin, Seek One, Solo Hunter are all good ones and there are a ton more.

Comment

You can read too

Comment

reading???? who does that???? jk...i should do it more. back to youtube tv...i'm not just wanting hunting shows...but local, movie, sports, recording....all of it....are you finding it's worth it?

I've read issues with connections, too many ads, etc....any feedback on that?

Comment

just cut it...jumped in…gunna save $800/year...let's GO!!

Comment

Can you watch live sports (Rangers and Cowboys) with any of the streaming services?

Comment

Working...
                              X