Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunters Extravaganza Ft. Worth

Who’s all going this year?

Last year was the first time in 5 years that I had attended. It was so underwhelming I am not sure I will ever go back.

Comment

I am going to go shoot in the 3D tourney they have going on. Will walk around while I am there obviously. Sure hope it isn’t as underwhelming as you say.

Comment

I’ll pass...

Comment

Usually go every year but looks like I'll be there working one of the booths this year. Think it will be therapeutic for me .

Comment

I go about every other year, that's enough for me. I went last year, so probably not.

Comment

Unless there is something specific I'm looking to buy (which is rare) the only reason I might go is to run into/chat with TBHers. The parking, the crowd and the chaos gets to me pretty quick anymore. And the beer is expensive.

Comment

I'll probably be there volunteering my time in the LSBA Youth Archery booth helping the kids to have a good time, along with a few other TBHers.

Comment

My dad and I will have a booth there... Maxxed Outdoors

Comment

Fishndude and I will be there at the fish tank herding parents while the kids fish. ......You non-grumpy types who show up, stop by and say hello and I'll let you punch FND in the arm...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Fishndude and I will be there at the fish tank herding parents while the kids fish. ......You non-grumpy types who show up, stop by and say hello and I'll let you punch FND in the arm...
                      What if we are of the grumpy variety and want to punch Jeff?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Always a good time

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          What if we are of the grumpy variety and want to punch Jeff?

You don't fall under grumpy in this scenario if you show up ..
                          And you get first shot..

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            I'll probably be there volunteering my time in the LSBA Youth Archery booth helping the kids to have a good time, along with a few other TBHers.
                            Possibly same here.

Comment

just a bunch of over priced stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X