Mnf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HHT View Post
    Booger is terrible. I can tolerate a lot of different announcers, but he is the worst!
    Baseball purists don't like Joe Buck. Football guys do not like collingsworth and now Booger.....lol!!! Heck, I remember folks not liking Madden, that sure changed!!!! [emoji14]Just turn on your radio feed with the TV volume off.......it is amazing the options available in the 21st century. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
      Pro sports are so rigged especially basketball
      Same, I cant watch the NBA anymore.

Can still watch the Astros, but MLB stop juicing players and just juice the ball now.

NFL refs make about $200K/year which is far more than others. Dont see how those guys dont get swayed financially, or emotionally. Or by Roger.

Comment

Why do the even have reviews at all? At least from what is shown on the replays, it seems at least half if not more are obviously a blown call?? Watched ESPN Get Up this morning and their "commentators/ex NFL players now broadcasting" made the point that the officials are ruining this season with the calls?

One comment made it clear...if it continues and fan's get even more skeptical of the officiating, it will cost the owners $$ in viewers and that's the ONLY thing that will fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
          Why do the even have reviews at all? At least from what is shown on the replays, it seems at least half if not more are obviously a blown call?? Watched ESPN Get Up this morning and their "commentators/ex NFL players now broadcasting" made the point that the officials are ruining this season with the calls?

One comment made it clear...if it continues and fan's get even more skeptical of the officiating, it will cost the owners $$ in viewers and that's the ONLY thing that will fix it?
          Just watched this it was Dan orvlofsky (sp?) an x lion back up to kitna. But I think he is spot on. I don’t think these were bad calls I think the official made the call he wanted. That’s what scares me

Comment

Originally posted by HHT View Post
            Booger is terrible. I can tolerate a lot of different announcers, but he is the worst!
            Ditto

Comment

Working...
            X