Bacon wrapped mushrooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
    try adding a little pan sausage to the cream cheese before stuffing.

That’s a good idea. I do my peppers with a cream cheese, pan sausage and shredded cheese mixture. I bet it would be good here also.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Mmm

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
        try adding a little pan sausage to the cream cheese before stuffing.
        This

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

So good lookin they should be illegal like crack!

Comment

I made these this weekend at the lease. Instead of cream cheese, I stuffed them with Italian sausage and shredded cheese. They were a huge hit, thanks for the idea.

Comment

I made these this weekend but put the mushrooms and bacon on the smoker for a little bit to get some flavor. MAN! They were great!

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                I made these this weekend but put the mushrooms and bacon on the smoker for a little bit to get some flavor. MAN! They were great!

Yes sir. That’s how I do mine. On the pit. Sooo good.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Thanks for the recipe! We made em a few weeks ago at the kease and they were awesome. Will be doing them again soon

Comment

Originally posted by TXBlueEyes View Post
                    Looks good. I have done something similar by stuffing with a cream cheese and a ground sausage mixture. I prefer the baby bellas.
                    This what we do, pretty much the same as we do with jalapenos.
                    For a change every kow and then we use lump crab meat instead of sausage.

Comment

Working...
                    X