No announcement yet.

Slob Hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boss lets me hunt his blind at his lease.
    He text me one friday and said he won't be hunting and I could hunt his blind all weekend. Also says be careful to not kick over any of the beer cans in the blind because they are all full of p1$$......
    I don't pay a dime to hunt there, so not complaining. Just sharing LOL

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
      You wanna see slobs go hunt or fish public. Food wrappers, beer cans, feed sacks, spent shells, you name it, it'll be on the ground. Trashing your own stuff is one thing, but don't screw a place up for everyone else.
      It's infuriating. Willful littering should be an immediate and permanent revocation of hunting and fishing privileges for life in all 50 states.

Comment

We used to have a lease with shared blinds in rocksprings... I always loved opening the blind in the morning kicking over a good full pee can, and sitting in the stench for the next few hours.... man all they had to do was pour them out, I could have lived with the cans

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
          Gotta be honest, saw the title and thought it was going to be a thread about trashed out blinds and camps.
          Right with you! I've had to lock my blinds to keep others from trashing my blinds.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRough1256 View Post
            We used to have a lease with shared blinds in rocksprings... I always loved opening the blind in the morning kicking over a good full pee can, and sitting in the stench for the next few hours.... man all they had to do was pour them out, I could have lived with the cans
            Don't understand in the first place why they pee in a container. Make s zero sense to me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
              Don't understand in the first place why they pee in a container. Make s zero sense to me at all.
              What sort of animal just drinks straight from the floor?!?!

Comment

^^^that even less sense^^^

Comment

Agree!!! Why not just **** out the door or get down and ****. Doesn't bother the deer!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                    Agree!!! Why not just **** out the door or get down and ****. Doesn't bother the deer!
                    Indeed

Comment

Growing up in the 70's it was a common practice. I guess it was thought that deer knew human pizz from their own or say a cow. Now that I'm older I **** straight out of my tree stand

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                        My boss lets me hunt his blind at his lease.
                        He text me one friday and said he won't be hunting and I could hunt his blind all weekend. Also says be careful to not kick over any of the beer cans in the blind because they are all full of p1$$......
                        I don't pay a dime to hunt there, so not complaining. Just sharing LOL
                        Hunting with my 6 year old. "daddy i got to pee",
                        Ok son, use that beer can
                        Really daddy?
                        Yes son hurry up pee in the can, daddy always does it. Well except last time i used that spray bottle of scent killer.

Wait what daddy, you peed in the spray bottle last year!!!!! You just sprayed me down with your pee!!

I said oops, sorry son, i knew there was a reason i left it in here last year.

I had him going good. I did in fact NOT pee in it but he sure did believe me.

Comment

Poor mans handwarmer on a cold day in the stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Poor mans handwarmer on a cold day in the stand.

Sorry you can't afford handwarmers

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                              Hunting with my 6 year old. "daddy i got to pee",
                              Ok son, use that beer can
                              Really daddy?
                              Yes son hurry up pee in the can, daddy always does it. Well except last time i used that spray bottle of scent killer.

Wait what daddy, you peed in the spray bottle last year!!!!! You just sprayed me down with your pee!!

I said oops, sorry son, i knew there was a reason i left it in here last year.

I had him going good. I did in fact NOT pee in it but he sure did believe me.
                              That's funny right there

Comment

Sorry you can't afford handwarmers

Comment

Working...
                                X