• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Why is tucker not getting any play
    Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    fify

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did y’all not see Tucker’s AB’s in game 2. 1st AB long fly ball, after that, it was ugly.

Comment

Pull JV

Comment

Man this is starting to look like a choke job. Really hope they can turn it around.

Comment

Astros have 1 hit through 3. That’s the problem.

Comment

Already at 70 pitches through 3 innings....

Bats better come alive because getting into the bullpen early is worst case scenario

Comment

WOW I had to mute the sound! These network guys are really annoying! Of course, the Stros sure need to get the bats going too!! JV short rest, plus historic lack of run support for him... Not good... I would have thought going with one of the bull pen long guys and taking that chance would have been better than over doing JV this early in the playoffs... I'm certainly no baseball expert, but this sure don't seem like a good move...

Comment

Is it just me...or are these announcers favoring the Ray's with the love...
                Game 1 was bad....

Comment

Is it just me...or are these announcers favoring the Ray's with the love...
                  Game 1 was bad....
                  Well after you posted Astros ALCS tickets for sale earlier today, breaking all 674 rules of baseball superstition in one swing, It only fits....

Comment

That was just dumb. No need to send him with 1 out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      Well after you posted Astros ALCS tickets for sale earlier today, breaking all 674 rules of baseball superstition in one swing, It only fits....

Yeah ok...like I'm the only one posting tickets...I have seen hundreds....

Don't think I have swung at one pitch this innings

Comment

I hate when 9 dudes simultaneously decide that they can't hit the baseball.

Comment

Yeah ok...like I'm the only one posting tickets...I have seen hundreds....

Don't think I have swung at one pitch this innings
                          Especially that last swing producing a 450’ TB bomb lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            I hate when 9 dudes simultaneously decide that they can't hit the baseball.
                            Very true

Comment

Game over

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Doesn’t matter how many runs JV gives up if we can’t even score 1

They can still get back in this game if they can just piece together some hits

Comment

Working...
                                X