Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good

Comment

My dad did a cat for a client in a prowl pose on an old black walnut log. He had moved it into the house so the customer could pick it up and set it on the hearth of the fire place, which was the 1st thing you saw when you opened the front door. Forgot to warn the housekeeper. My mom got a very panicked call “Mees Shults, Mees Shults there’s a very large cat going to attack me, I can’t clean your house.!”

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
        Mountain lion
        I thought the same thing when I seen it on my trail cams 😬😉

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
          Looks good to me. Congrats!
          X2

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice mount. It does look kind of sad you shot it.

Comment

Originally posted by TBrandum View Post
              I regret not setting up a camera, some of the reactions had me laughing pretty hard.
              That would have been hilarious. This reminds me of my buddy that had his bobcat mount sitting on his porch when he was moving into his house. He had stuff sitting outside because he was doing a little remodeling inside one day or maybe he was just moving stuff from his old house to his new house. Anyway.... he noticed a woman walking down the sidewalk. She stopped and looked towards the porch,didn't say a word just froze. Then she took off running. He thought it was a little weird that she did that but didn't think much of it. A few hours later after he'd moved things back inside the cops came by wanting to know where his pet bobcat was. He was really confused until they mentioned a lady had called him in for having a bobcat. He went and got it and they all started laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                That would have been hilarious. This reminds me of my buddy that had his bobcat mount sitting on his porch when he was moving into his house. He had stuff sitting outside because he was doing a little remodeling inside one day or maybe he was just moving stuff from his old house to his new house. Anyway.... he noticed a woman walking down the sidewalk. She stopped and looked towards the porch,didn't say a word just froze. Then she took off running. He thought it was a little weird that she did that but didn't think much of it. A few hours later after he'd moved things back inside the cops came by wanting to know where his pet bobcat was. He was really confused until they mentioned a lady had called him in for having a bobcat. He went and got it and they all started laughing.
                Having this cat mounted in the position it is was because I wanted it to make people do a second take or jump a little when they walk in the room. I posted this picture on FB and said I found a kitten when I was leaving work and it had some people going crazy. I was waiting for the GW to visit me lol.
                Attached Files

Comment

This is a good one.

Comment

Looks like a pet.

Comment

Nice work

Comment

Mine going for a car ride

Comment

Good looking mount!!

Comment

nice! I want one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TBrandum View Post
                              Having this cat mounted in the position it is was because I wanted it to make people do a second take or jump a little when they walk in the room. I posted this picture on FB and said I found a kitten when I was leaving work and it had some people going crazy. I was waiting for the GW to visit me lol.
                              NICE!!!

I helped a buddy move a few years ago and he had this small Canada goose mounted. I put it in my lap and would pet its head at stop lights. No telling how many people took our picture

Comment

that's hilarious...and it looks great!! Years of enjoyment are ahead!!! ha.

Comment

Working...
                                X