• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good shootin Chew

Comment

Congrats, Chew.

Comment

YES!! How cool is that to kill a deer on your own land!! Don't get no better'n that! Congratulations sir!!

Comment

Liberty county -

Skeeters were the worst i have ever seen in my life. Close to marsh mosquitos. I guess i had something on my hand when throwing corn. Had a massive hog come in on a string and hit the corn and bolt. No deer were killed. We just had 300 acres clear cut last few weeks. Is what it is.

Congrats chew! I am digging that stand location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats again Chew! That's got to be very rewarding to kill something off your own property. Very nice!

I see Lowfence started a thread on the deer he killed. Gonna go check it out right after this.

We always try to shoot a doe or two the first week or so of the season on our bow lease in Montgomery County. My son drilled a big fat doe this evening with his DXT and his go to Ramcat broadhead. She didn't go far.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations Chew. She will taste soooo sweet.

Comment

Despite the heat it was a good weekend for me. Got a fat doe Saturday morning and was able to get rid of a pig Saturday afternoon. One of my leasemates killed a couple of pigs Saturday evening as well. Hopefully they’ll leave the feeders alone for a while. If they don’t we’ll keep killing them.

Comment

Had my Gregg Co. target buck at 15 yards tonight at 7:30 and couldn’t see my peep/pin.
                  He came in behind 5 doe but wouldn’t push them off the corn pile and give me a shot till it was too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Johnny, that boy of yours done grow'd up to be a man!! Tell Colton I said congratulations on a fine doe!! 'at's a big ol' hole in her too!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Johnny, that boy of yours done grow'd up to be a man!! Tell Colton I said congratulations on a fine doe!! 'at's a big ol' hole in her too!
                      Wilk do and thanks! I killed my doe I needed to kill this evening. Colton had our #1 target deer all over him right at last light this evening and finally came in and he couldn't pick up his pins! Here's a pic of him as Colton was in the blind 18 yards away waiting him out.

Comment

Nice buck...good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                          Wilk do and thanks! I killed my doe I needed to kill this evening. Colton had our #1 target deer all over him right at last light this evening and finally came in and he couldn't pick up his pins! Here's a pic of him as Colton was in the blind 18 yards away waiting him out.

Nice shot! Helluva good 8, monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stud there! Good luck this morning

Comment

Good Lord.

Is that your bow lease? Or the new place in HoCo?

Comment

It feels outstanding up here this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X