Houston Ring Neighbors Freaking Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Ring Neighbors Freaking Out

Starts with a everybody be careful "turn around don't drown" message...

I add " put up the lawn chairs and opened a beer. Everyone by 610 and 45 keep your eyes open. Good luck to all.

The response was " I love to drink beer while Houston drowns"

The next guy says " I am new here and what floods and what streets are open"

My response was " The Alligators will get you - move to high ground"

This will be fun...............

We shall rebuild!
    Attached Files

Comment

Houston drivers have got to be some of the dumbest.

I'm glad I'm a non-native!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post

Lol, it's not Houston natives that are terrible, it's the transplants, cruising 20 below the speed limit with hazards on in the middle of two lanes during a light drizzle. Then honking and flashing lights at you because you dare pass them.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          Lol, it's not Houston natives that are terrible, it's the transplants, cruising 20 below the speed limit with hazards on in the middle of two lanes during a light drizzle. Then honking and flashing lights at you because you dare pass them.
          In the fast lane, no doubt?!? This is why I quit a good job along the Houston Ship Chanel to work in Freeport. The only crazy crap I have to deal with now is the occasional alligator laying in the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post

Houston has the worst drivers of anywhere I have ever experienced hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
              Houston has the worst drivers of anywhere I have ever experienced hands down.

Then just stay in the crying lane (right) and don't mind the rest of us.

What city is second in your experience?

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
                In the fast lane, no doubt?!? This is why I quit a good job along the Houston Ship Chanel to work in Freeport. The only crazy crap I have to deal with now is the occasional alligator laying in the road.
                Fast lane, slow lane, off ramp, shoulder, ditch, anywhere that it is possible to make driving on Houston freeways more dangerous, you can bet someone with their hazards on is out there trying to make a slight drizzle even more dangerous LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                  Then just stay in the crying lane (right) and don't mind the rest of us.

What city is second in your experience?
                  My opinion, Ohio. All of Ohio. The whole **** state.

Comment

Fast lane, slow lane, off ramp, shoulder, ditch, anywhere that it is possible to make driving on Houston freeways more dangerous, you can bet someone with their hazards on is out there trying to make a slight drizzle even more dangerous LOL
                    No native has ever used their hazards.

You sound like you get scared driving. Plenty of go kart tracks in town to gain confidence in your game.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                      No native has ever used their hazards.

You sound like you get scared driving. Plenty of go kart tracks in town to gain confidence in your game.

Lol, I think you read it wrong, I am saying it's not natives, it's the transplants with the hazards. My daily commuter weights less than 3k and should be the first to slide off the road in the wet, and I have no problem doing the speed limit in the rain as long as traffic allows it.

Is there a go cart track in Houston that will let you race in the rain? That would be a blast. They shut us down at MSR when a couple drips fell on the guys working the go cart track there.
                      Last edited by WItoTX; 09-18-2019, 07:27 AM. Reason: .

Comment

I sure don’t need to be seeing this! I had to drive down from Dallas this morning to Seabrook to drop a trailer and pick up one. Took 5.5 hrs to get here only to find out other trailer has even been unloaded. Fixing to bobtail back to Dallas. Just hope I make it back.

Here goes nothing!!!

Comment

Lol, I think you read it wrong, I am saying it's not natives, it's the transplants with the hazards. My daily commuter weights less than 3k and should be the first to slide off the road in the wet, and I have no problem doing the speed limit in the rain as long as traffic allows it.

Is there a go cart track in Houston that will let you race in the rain? That would be a blast. They shut us down at MSR when a couple drips fell on the guys working the go cart track there.
                          Not that I know of anymore. I can say stay far away from the K1 indoor tracks. They shut your kart down remotely after a few bounce checks. Its all electric so there's no gas stench either. They should change the name to Pre K1.

There is an indoor place off 6 & Clay. I forget the name. It's got lazer tag, putt putt all in the same building. Two kart tracks. Kid & Adult. Gas karts so it stinks and they let you bang them around on the adult track. You could pack a bottle of baby oil and grease up a few turns to simulate rain like conditions.

Comment

Working...
                          X