Green Peace Houston demonstration.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
    If they're suspended UNDER the bridge, why is this even an issue for drivers?
    Because two lanes of traffic is blocked. Luckily it wasn't there when I came thru at 5:15 this morning. That bridge has a lot of traffic from 5 am to 7 am Monday thru Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      I rolled coal past them this morning!������
      I like it

Comment

Minimally, these idiots should be sterilized; no need for more of these peeps walking around IMHO...

Comment

let the ships thru,couple of blasts of stack gas will take care of them!!!!

Comment

A pocket knife would fix their wagon pretty quick. Bet you wouldn't have to drop but 1 or 2 of them.

Comment

Why are these people not in jail yet?

Comment

Everyone stuck in traffic should walk to the edge and pee off it

Those people hanging are probably hot, and could use a shower!

Comment

Cut the ropes, throw the idiots off the bridge & shoot the survivors!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Everyone stuck in traffic should walk to the edge and pee off it

Those people hanging are probably hot, and could use a shower!

I LOVE this idea. Nothung like a nice little golden shower to ruin someones day... unless you are R. Kelly of course

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                      Or, better yet, just don't shut down the ship channel... I am a firm believer that people shouldn't be protected from natural consequences of their actions and I'm sure that not too many folks on those foreign tankers care too much about spoiled American rich kids lol

That was my first thought.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
                        I LOVE this idea. Nothung like a nice little golden shower to ruin someones day... unless you are R. Kelly of course
                        BRB Joining Greenpeace

Comment

So does anyone know, are they hanging low enough to affect ship traffic?

Personally I think the flags are a nice touch, makes the area a little prettier to look at. So if it doesn't affect shipping, I say let them hang.

Comment

“Let’s fight the big oil companies, by slowing down traffic and creating diversions that cause people to drive longer and waste more fuel.” That will show them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                              Or, better yet, just don't shut down the ship channel... I am a firm believer that people shouldn't be protected from natural consequences of their actions and I'm sure that not too many folks on those foreign tankers care too much about spoiled American rich kids lol
                              Yep, then switch to bunker fuel right before the bridge and let the coal roll!!

Comment

Greenpeace and PETA could actually probably accomplish a lot and be taken more serious if they were truly organizations comprised of smart, intellectual people. All GP will get out of this is exactly what they were each looking for that they are deprived of in the personal lives....attention. NOTHING about this demonstration will affect/change the flow of fossil fuels.

Comment

Working...
                                X