No announcement yet.

150” 8 point value.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't going to say anything until I saw the 120 acre part. So let me get this straight, this deer is on a 120 acre high fenced place? That's like shooting deer in a pen. I can't grasp how this is legal or even sporty for a hunter....smfh !!!! disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
      I wasn't going to say anything until I saw the 120 acre part. So let me get this straight, this deer is on a 120 acre high fenced place? That's like shooting deer in a pen. I can't grasp how this is legal or even sporty for a hunter....smfh !!!! disgusting
      He said he didn't care to hear what you had to say about HF hunting, reading comprehension is a lost art.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Man I've hunted Mexico for 16 years. I've only seen 2 Eights that would go over 50. Maybe my corn is Yonke.

Here's a pic of one...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
        Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang. Those look like some field goal posts.

Comment

On a small place like that coming to a feeder like clockwork. That sounds perfect for someone from the city that does not want to hunt, just shoot. I would price him way high and advertise in Houston, SA and Dallas/Ft. Worth.

I hunt on a LF place but get to visit many HF ranches around our lease to socialize and whatnot, to get a clean 8 over 150 is a big deal. We have had several close but only 1, maybe two over. In the hill country we just do not have the same mass that can be found down south. 8 Point deer of any size count as a cull on my current lease but man I do love a clean 8 point of that size, just majestic animals!

Comment

Be careful atop that horse.

Comment

This observation was only low fence pastures, now on our HF place we've grown some giant 8's

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                This observation was only low fence pastures, now on our HF place we've grown some giant 8's

That’s a cool buck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Please check your drama and whining at the door. Thanks...

Comment

Kind o like putting a bolt through the head of cattle that cant get away so you can have a high dollar steak, or burger? Dude, you are on a hunting site. If it is an ethical kill the size of the place is their business.

Your comments are out of line.

Comment

First of all you have to distinguish this 8 from other 150 class deer- average hunter will only pay *** amount for a 150 but that guy that needs a 150+ 8 for his collection will pay significantly higher as true 150+ 8's are very rare.

Comment

acres

Me and my son hunted this deer on 160 acres HF. he hunted 32 different times out there to find this deer. It was the hardest deer he ever had to hunt, and we hunt 600+ acres in San Saba , low fence and it's soo much easier to kill a deer out there. I'd hunt the high fenced place again any day if the opportunity was giving.
                        Attached Files

Comment

fun

Comment

I find it disgusting that a fellow hunter would come on a public forum and run his mouth about his dissatisfaction of legal a method of harvest.
                            You are part of the problem if your not willing to protect the institution in every available form while we still have it. Freedom is tough isn't it.

Comment

Didn’t ask for your opinion either. This is a wooded place with all native deer. No pen raised. If it’s not for you then it’s not for you. It’s still putting meat in the freezer as well as getting a trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
                                In mexico they are 1500-2500,And theres at least one at every feeder.
                                ��

We have them but they are far from everywhere. 1 a year would be doing **** good and in top 5% of LF ranches I would imagine. They are also considered trophies at that size
                                Last edited by bphillips; 09-11-2019, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X