No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Y'all are crazy! I cant believe y'all risk your lives to kill a deer! I know a lot of y'all say " I have been hunting down there 20 years and never had a problem" all it takes is one time to have a problem and your dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
      Wow! Y'all are crazy! I cant believe y'all risk your lives to kill a deer! I know a lot of y'all say " I have been hunting down there 20 years and never had a problem" all it takes is one time to have a problem and your dead.

I can’t believe you leave your house...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have to drive through Channel View and Houston to get to my hunting location.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          I can’t believe you leave your house...

Its really dangerous here where I live. I should stay inside. I understand why you go Fred, your not real smart.

Comment

Its really dangerous here where I live. I should stay inside. I understand why you go Fred, your not real smart.
            Coming from a man that has zero first hand knowledge of what he’s talking about. Move along Einstein.

Comment

Coming from a man that has zero first hand knowledge of what he’s talking about. Move along Einstein.
              Typical response from you Fred, anytime someone make a commit on here you dont agree with you try to put them down. Have a Great day Fred, hopefully you can fell good about yourself without putting someone down.

Comment

I agree it’s just not worth it, I hunted down there 2002-2006 it’s just not worth the risk to me.

Comment

Typical response from you Fred, anytime someone make a commit on here you dont agree with you try to put them down. Have a Great day Fred, hopefully you can fell good about yourself without putting someone down.
                  You put me down last i checked? Sorry i fact checked you and you took it personal. You come on a thread trying to stir the pot and now the victim. Have a good day find a thread to add value to. You’re doing the opposite here.

Comment

You put me down last i checked? Sorry i fact checked you and you took it personal. You come on a thread trying to stir the pot and now the victim. Have a good day find a thread to add value to. You’re doing the opposite here.

Comment

The way I see things is when is your time to go is your time and is going to happen in any place at any time.

Comment

You're... *

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          You're... *

[emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
                            The way I see things is when is your time to go is your time and is going to happen in any place at any time.

Well said.

Living in fear you will miss out on a lot in life. I could easily die in a car crash tomorrow or worse here in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
                              I have to drive through Channel View and Houston to get to my hunting location.
                              Originally posted by hogmess View Post
                              Well said.

Living in fear you will miss out on a lot in life. I could easily die in a car crash tomorrow or worse here in the states.
                              Agree 100% I am a man of faith and the Bible says do not fear 365 times I worked in Baghdad and Juarez I always believed my death was predetermined at birth so I am going to keep on hunting in Mexico as long as I can

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                You're... *
                                Amen Lee ^^^
                                Last edited by Mexico; 12-16-2018, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X