Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Who Makes This Blind Chair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
    Buy a Millennium blind chair and be done! So comfortable. Folds up easy to carry around too.
    Best blind chair ever.

Comment

Black Out from Bass Pro is a good chair also.

Comment

If you have a box blind an office chair is the way to go, but if you need something portable as in having to carry it around, you need something light weight but still have a comfort factor.
        That M G100 looks like the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
          Folding metal card table chairs. About $1.00 in a thrift shop, all metal, quit, your butt will swivel very easy in it. If you want it lower, hack saw the legs down. I have them in all the box blinds I use. They last for years. If you fold them up when you leave, birds will nest on them.
          Agree

Comment

My wife says I don't have an arse. Guess that is why mine fits good in a folding chair.

Comment

Thank you for the suggestions.

I sat in several 5+ year old Blynd chairs recently and none of them made a single noise while swiveling.

Chair criteria for me is as follows:
              - No armrests, as they don't get along with my trad bows.
              - No fabric, faux leather or foam padding, as the mice and rats will quickly destroy it. I walk in with cushion if needed.
              - Must withstand being left in pop-up for duration of season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                My wife says I don't have an arse. Guess that is why mine fits good in a folding chair.
                My wife says I am an arse...

Comment

I want the Cabela's Comfort Max 360° Mag Elite Blind Chair. Just a hint for Santa!!!

Comment

And this if you don’t weld. You could bolt it down to plywood or something else.

Comment

Originally posted by WBA2000 View Post

And this if you don’t weld. You could bolt it down to plywood or something else.
                      I’ve made several of those except I use a rubber maid stool for the base.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0D3ED64D-0BA2-44D9-AD6D-C9A22297161F.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	24563960

Comment

Saw that chair at Ultramatic in Hockley yesterday. Talk to Karl

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Passage View Post
                          And where can I buy one?

We have 2 of these in all our ground blinds and one at camp. Best chair I have ever used. They are quiet and comfortable to me.

Comment

Chama

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                            Chama chairs work for me
                            I saw them at the hunters extravaganza and passed because of price. My wife ended up using some points or something on Amazon to knock the price down and ordered one for my birthday back in November. I have used it 4 times in my blind. It is going back in the box and being returned this weekend.

A couple of weeks ago I noticed it wasn't locking open as it should. It appeared the center bolt had come loose. I sent them an email from their site while I was still in the stand and I ended up tightening up the bolt when I got home. I NEVER heard back from anyone with Chama.

This past weekend I noticed that it again was loosening up and there was a lot of grease where the 2 parts come together. I again sent an email to Chama and 3 days later I am still waiting to hear back from them.

No response is not the kind of customer service I would expect for a chair that cost as much as the Chama. It is a comfortable chair but when you experience problems and can't make contact with the company is isn't worth hoping it holds up.

I will be looking for a cheap, old, office chair.

Comment

Some of my card table folding chairs are over 30 yrs old. Still no issues. Smart, they sell better cushions at Fred's than at Dollar General!

Comment

Used one today, very comfortable, even with my skinny arse and no cushion.

Comment

Working...
                                X