Buc-ee's EZ-Feeder Price Increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buc-ee's EZ-Feeder Price Increase

Not sure if anyone else has seen this at their local Buc-ee's but I went through the Bastrop location two weekends ago and the EZ-Feeders were still $399 a piece. Last weekend I stopped by and the price has gone up to $499 on all of them.

If you've been on the fence about grabbing some and happen to see them at $399 still, I'd go ahead and grab some if I were you.

check your local tractor supply. I found an EZ feeder here at our tractor supply for $379 before tax just 2 weeks ago. I snagged one up and it's been great.

Comment

Purchased one from bucees in May. One month in it didn’t want to kick any corn out. Had to tap on the motor with wrench to make it work. Not sure if anyone else has had similar problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I stopped last week in Waller and the ASF feeders were priced st $479.

Comment

Originally posted by KEGLEG View Post
          Purchased one from bucees in May. One month in it didn’t want to kick any corn out. Had to tap on the motor with wrench to make it work. Not sure if anyone else has had similar problem.

Yes, I had to loosen the 4 screws to drop down the plate so the spinner would spin free. The weight of the corn would cause the spinner plate to lift up like a seesaw on one end. That end would cause spinner to jam and not free spin.

Comment

Starting my 3rd season and just had to replace the solar panel and battery. The silicone they put at the bottom of the solar panel made the rain water collect behind it and it corrode the bottom of the panel. I would suggest removing the silicone at the bottom.
            Other than that it's been a great purchase. Just saw them at the Bucc'ees in Melissa and they were $479 [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
              Yes, I had to loosen the 4 screws to drop down the plate so the spinner would spin free. The weight of the corn would cause the spinner plate to lift up like a seesaw on one end. That end would cause spinner to jam and not free spin.

Thank you for the intel. I’ll look at that

Comment

Originally posted by forced-2-work View Post
                check your local tractor supply. I found an EZ feeder here at our tractor supply for $379 before tax just 2 weeks ago. I snagged one up and it's been great.
                I've seen those too but pretty sure those are just 400 lbs.

Comment

Bought this 1000# feeder at Belton Feed this past spring for $399. Doesn’t come with the motor/timer but I thought it was a good price
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by KEGLEG View Post
                    Thank you for the intel. I’ll look at that

Before you fill it. Cut 4 , 1 inch+- pieces of pvc pipe and wedge them between the bottom of the feed bin and the bottom plate.

Comment

we just bought three from Bastrop $479 each. Tractor Supply is 400lbs

Comment

Dang i hate to hear they went up. It was a good deal at the $399 price point. I was gonna get another one. If I can’t find it for $399 I’d rather pay a little more for the Lamco Low and Throw.

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                          Bought this 1000# feeder at Belton Feed this past spring for $399. Doesn’t come with the motor/timer but I thought it was a good price
                          No stakes, or at least not substantial ones?

You're lucky! Where I hunt the hogs would have that feeder rolled in a week.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Dang i hate to hear they went up. It was a good deal at the $399 price point. I was gonna get another one. If I can’t find it for $399 I’d rather pay a little more for the Lamco Low and Throw.
                            Yeah same here. I counted like 30 of them outside a couple weeks ago priced at $399. Not really sure what price increase is about. I could understand if ASF was charging them more for new ones. Once you start getting up to the $500 I'd much rather have a Lamco or ASF stand n fill.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Skinner View Post
                              No stakes, or at least not substantial ones?

You're lucky! Where I hunt the hogs would have that feeder rolled in a week.
                              Don’t have a big pig problem

Comment

Working...
                              X