Shout out to Cinnamon Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout out to Cinnamon Creek

Just wanted to say, the boys at Cinnamon Creek are great to do business with !
    Took my bow in to get new string and cable. They were very professional and timely doing the job while I waited. Jeff ordered my parts ahead of time to ensure they would be there for me. And Miguel took extra care setting my bow up and tuning it to my personal needs. Rest assured these guys know what they are doing, and run a top notch bow shop. You can def trust them.
    Thanks again, Sasqy

CCR is awesome. I've had a good experience every time I go in. Kyle is the manager there and a solid guy as well as awesome bow tech. Miguel was able to help me with an interesting low tear issue where my new V3 limbs were slightly different and needed different draw weight for each. I'd been to another unnamed bow shop that hadn't been able to figure it out in 2-3 visits.

Awesome guys there.

Comment

Yep Jeff is the bomb…

Comment

Where do they keep the catfish?

Hi Jeff

Good folks up there at CC

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Y’all. We appreciate your business.

By the way, we are stocked to the hilt with bows. If this is the year for a change, come see us.

Comment

Jeff is some good people. I gotta get in there before the season and get my bow tuned now that it's broken in.

Comment

Jeff is okay, if you can get him to do something.

Comment

Get them broadheads dialed in, son!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  Thanks for the kind words Y’all. We appreciate your business.

By the way, we are stocked to the hilt with bows. If this is the year for a change, come see us.

Do ya have any Prima bows in stock?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Do ya have any Prima bows in stock?
                    Ambush, Black, UA All Season, FL Specter, all RH, all 50 lb. limbs.

Comment

Working...
                    X