Implant surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Implant surgery

Coming up next week. What can I expect? Lots of swelling, liquid diet? Having one on the top and bottom done. Thanks in advance folks

Tagged

Comment

My girlfriend just had both of hers done right up front, but to each their own.

Swelling did occur. And it's permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post

Teeth?

Comment

wouldnt it be safer just to use one of those pumps ... ohhhhhh wait , nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
            wouldnt it be safer just to use one of those pumps ... ohhhhhh wait , nevermind
            Somehow I just knew this was gonna go south very quickly! For the record: dental implants! Not penal!

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post

Winning!!!

Comment

It’s a pretty easy procedure. Most people don’t experience much discomfort at all.
                Definitely less than having a tooth extracted. They will most likely be sutured over. Your diet shouldn’t be effected much at all.

Comment

Thanks Spec. Doc said 45 minutes and covered up. Dang crowns are a grand each. Was only gonna get the bottom one done and save the remainder for an elk hunt. Momma said get both done AND go on your elk hunt! Maybe cause she’s going to Scotland in March. Ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                    Coming up next week. What can I expect? Lots of swelling, liquid diet? Having one on the top and bottom done. Thanks in advance folks
                    I’d say that’s pretty unique, one on top and one on the bottom? Hermaphrodite?

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                      Somehow I just knew this was gonna go south very quickly! For the record: dental implants! Not penal!
                      Penal? At least a crime was not committed. :-). Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                        I’d say that’s pretty unique, one on top and one on the bottom? Hermaphrodite?
                        That’s just wrong!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

I knew this was going to go wrong right from the start!

Comment

Yessir!

Comment

No big deal at all. I had full implants on top and bottom. Pretty much like regular dentist visit. Diet was restricted to allow implants to fuse with bone but wasn’t bad at all

Comment

Working...
                              X