**Mathews** 2021 Bow Lineup!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Mathews** 2021 Bow Lineup!!!

The new lineup of Mathews Bows were launched today! The new V3 with 27" or 31" ATA. Mathew's contends that stability is primarily attributable to riser length, so they are able to make a longer riser, short ATA bow that shoots longer than it is.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoU08c3tFck"]Introducing the Mathews V3 - YouTube[/ame]

We were supposed to receive a couple of bows to test before launch, but they won't arrive until later this week. I'm anxious to set one up and do a thorough test!
    My Flickr Photos

Not to be overlooked is the new "Prima", a new woman's bow!

At a mere 3.93 pounds with a 30 inch axle-to-axle and a 5 1/2" inch brace height, the PRIMA™ is compact and provides women truly unmatched performance.
    For longer draw archers, and those that want a longer ATA, check out the Atlas. I think this may be a sleeper in the lineup.

Custom-built with long-draw archers in mind, the ATLAS boasts draw lengths up to 34 inches and features a forgiving 7 3/4" brace height.
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Short ATA bows have always intrigued me. I love my Creed XS and that V3 looks nice!

However, might be time to try something like the Atlas in a lower poundage!

Comment

Don't look at the Atlas......Don't look at the Atlas....Don't look at the Atlas.... you love your Traverse, Smart..

Comment

Release Day is always a fun day.....
          That Prima looks very interesting.

Comment

$1200 for those wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_f21oMj_yQ"]Introducing the Mathews Prima - YouTube[/ame]
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                Yes it does. Think I’ll take the wife to try it out.

Comment

I wish I hadnt seen this, Brooklyn was right next to me and her eyes lit up when I watched that prima video.

Comment

Maybe ill wait till 2022 for a new bow. Should be some V3s in the classifieds by then

Comment

I’m a fan of longer ATA bows, so the longer riser concept has me very intrigued. The 31.5 ATA with the long riser should be a great combination.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                        I’m a fan of longer ATA bows, so the longer riser concept has me very intrigued. The 31.5 ATA with the long riser should be a great combination.
                        My thoughts as well. I’ll shoot it and see how bad I need it.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I’ve really enjoyed hunting with my Triax. That small V3 might have my name on it.

Comment

I was always wondering about a 28 inch bow thinking 30 prolly be the shortest id ever wanna go....now i see they shrunk one all the way to 27 inches...thats just crazy to think about....

Comment

Working...
                              X