Scorpions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scorpions

Moved out to the Hill Country this year and I can't say I like living with these little creatures from hell. If I were you I wouldn't drink the water in Austin until after spring, because I'm about to order 300 gallons of poison and have the area crop dusted. LOL

We have a ton at our lease in East Texas too!

Comment

We bought a place outside of Lufkin and have them all over there as well. Find 3-4 in the house every weekend and a couple on the porches.

Comment

Onslaught Fastcap works well

Comment

I mix DEMON from tractor Supply. Mix it rich and spray around all exterior doors and windows. Keeps them at bay as good as anything.

Comment

Originally posted by gandergitter View Post
            I mix DEMON from tractor Supply. Mix it rich and spray around all exterior doors and windows. Keeps them at bay as good as anything.
            I live outside Bandera and we have them pretty good as well. I spray Demon both inside and out. Both the front porch and the back porch will be covered with dead bugs, not just scorpions. I hate those things. I've never been hit by one and I don't wanna be.

Comment

Look up “Black Light Flashlight” and buy one. Scorpions glow at night under black light. Most satisfaction hunting you will ever have!

Comment

We had them for a while at the old place until we ended up with 100+ chickens.... no more anything moving on the ground. Now that we're back in a neighborhood we spray Demon mixed heavy twice a year. No critters inside or around the house.

Richard.

Comment

Suspend Polyzone SC

Works for 90 days, had lots at my deer lease now nothing

It’s the best, has a long risdual

Comment

We always called them stingin lizards and their sting isn't near as bad as a wasps.
                    At least not to me. They just look dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                      I live outside Bandera and we have them pretty good as well. I spray Demon both inside and out. Both the front porch and the back porch will be covered with dead bugs, not just scorpions. I hate those things. I've never been hit by one and I don't wanna be.
                      They don't sting that bad... I promise

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                        Look up “Black Light Flashlight” and buy one. Scorpions glow at night under black light. Most satisfaction hunting you will ever have!

Even more fun with airsoft full auto and IR light mounted on the gun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have a ton also in Christoval.

Comment

I have had success with Bifen IT

Comment

Demon XP couple times a year works for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X