Buc-ee's EZ-Feeder Price Increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Dang i hate to hear they went up. It was a good deal at the $399 price point. I was gonna get another one. If I can’t find it for $399 I’d rather pay a little more for the Lamco Low and Throw.
    X3

Comment

Yep, I wouldn't buy one at the $479 price... takes it out of being a deal for me.

Comment

The side door leaks water. Not built or insulated very well for rainwater.

Comment

I'm on the verge of going another direction anyway. I'm on my third motor in less than three years.

Comment

$479 at the new braunfels location this afternoon. Corn was 8.79.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
              Starting my 3rd season and just had to replace the solar panel and battery. The silicone they put at the bottom of the solar panel made the rain water collect behind it and it corrode the bottom of the panel. I would suggest removing the silicone at the bottom.
              Other than that it's been a great purchase. Just saw them at the Bucc'ees in Melissa and they were $479 [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

You also had to modify to keep the pigs from damaging the motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stryker93 View Post
                $479 at the new braunfels location this afternoon. Corn was 8.79.
                8.79?
                Couple of weeks ago it was 9.99 in Melissa. What is the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
                  8.79?
                  Couple of weeks ago it was 9.99 in Melissa. What is the deal?
                  I've always found it slightly cheaper at the New Braunfels location. A month ago it was $7.99 there. Still not great but some feed stores are $10+

Comment

Went by Academy yesterday (killing time) and noticed their 420 lb. stand and fill feeder went up from $379.00 to $449.00. I just kept on walking .

Comment

Seeing 479 at my stops....need 2 more but now I am on the fence - still best price I can find for size and build. What do y’all think?

Comment

Ive heard 479 at most places. I still think the price, design and quality makes it easily the best deal for the money. It helps if inside a feed pen.

Comment

Originally posted by breeds13 View Post
                          Yeah same here. I counted like 30 of them outside a couple weeks ago priced at $399. Not really sure what price increase is about. I could understand if ASF was charging them more for new ones. Once you start getting up to the $500 I'd much rather have a Lamco or ASF stand n fill.

You should see the price increase on the Lamcos....

Comment

Originally posted by forced-2-work View Post
                            check your local tractor supply. I found an EZ feeder here at our tractor supply for $379 before tax just 2 weeks ago. I snagged one up and it's been great.
                            Don't think the ones a t tractor supply are 600#

Comment

Originally posted by Johnson View Post

Correct...They are 400

Comment

Originally posted by Johnson View Post
                                as "smart" said, no the tractor supply EZ feeders are 400# and I just checked 2 days ago and they are now up to $399. up $20 from when I bought one a little over a month ago. sure wish prices would stop going up cause my pay check sure as heck isn't going up any like everything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X