Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for all involved

Comment

Praying for some good news today.

Comment

Praying for a good report this morning

Comment

Your last post gave me chills, Jason. Good Samaritans are truly Heaven sent for emergencies like this one. God bless!

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
              Your last post gave me chills, Jason. Good Samaritans are truly Heaven sent for emergencies like this one. God bless!

Yes they sure are, Stephanie! Amazing

Comment

It’s a real emotional day today, as my daughter is in surgery now for her broken jaw, and the 2 grandsons will be having MRIs done. Hopefully the MRIs will show the reason why Blaine is not waking up, and why Brax isn’t walking.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Lord we come to You this morning with knees bent, eyes lifted to You. We ask for intervention in this family's life for healing. Make this surgery go well. Give all the care-givers wisdom, knowledge and the skills to do Your work that brings restoration and healing. Manage her pain and ease her mind about her boys. Let her know You have them in Your arms for safe-keeping as they heal. Do Your work Lord God on these sweet, sweet people and restore their family circle in a sound and tight way that is bound by You and Your love. We pray knowing You hear us and will answer us within Your will. These are powerful witnesses for You Father. Give them years and a full life to show the world who You are. In Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Lord we come to You this morning with knees bent, eyes lifted to You. We ask for intervention in this family's life for healing. Make this surgery go well. Give all the care-givers wisdom, knowledge and the skills to do Your work that brings restoration and healing. Manage her pain and ease her mind about her boys. Let her know You have them in Your arms for safe-keeping as they heal. Do Your work Lord God on these sweet, sweet people and restore their family circle in a sound and tight way that is bound by You and Your love. We pray knowing You hear us and will answer us within Your will. These are powerful witnesses for You Father. Give them years and a full life to show the world who You are. In Jesus name, Amen.

Amen

Comment

Continued prayers for healing Gabler. Hoping for good news on the MRIs and your daughters jaw surgery

Comment

prayers up!

Comment

Continued prayers Jason.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                ^^ Prayers up. My screen is blurry so this is all I can do.

Comment

Working...
                                X