X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for the heck of it- Woo Pig Sooie!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      What exactly does Horn have to be bitter about?

Last two weeks bitter boys list:

Aggies
      Cowboys
      Bears
      Red Raiders
      Horned Frogs

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      I ain't bitter one bit....

Comment

I thought conferences didn’t matter? So why join the SEC? Why so “giddy” about joining, as the Letter to Horn Fans says, the most competitive conference in college football?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          I thought conferences didn’t matter? So why join the SEC? Why so “giddy” about joining, as the Letter to Horn Fans says, the most competitive conference in college football?

How many times we gonna ask the same question, like Elsa said let it gooooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Amazes me how many ags are subscribers to LSU pages [emoji1787][emoji1787]
            Thats because we can actually read and write, they need that.

Comment

ahahahahahah.....ok Grimes....that got a heckuva chuckle out of me...well played.

Comment

Its now officially the most competitive and best conference...

Comment

how many times we gonna ask the same question, like elsa said let it gooooooo
                  [ATTACH]1057525[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    ahahahahahah.....ok Grimes....that got a heckuva chuckle out of me...well played.

Comment

Aggies have to be the ficklest of fans, running around having to keep tabs one every team they hate. Never seen such a mouse eared group have to debate everything and explain why (insert the year) is their year, one day maybe they’ll just learn to sit back in silence till they’ve actually done something.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Its now officially the most competitive and best conference...
                        Yeah, bringing that 6 time conference champ over is gonna add for some great football in Fayetteville.

Comment

[QUOTE=Burntorange Bowhunter;15730061]What exactly does Horn have to be bitter about?

Last two weeks bitter boys list:

Aggies
                          Cowboys
                          Bears
                          Red Raiders
                          Horned Frogs

Says the T-Shirt fan...the ignorance that comes out of your mouth🤦*♂️

Comment

Aggies have to be the ficklest of fans, running around having to keep tabs one every team they hate. Never seen such a mouse eared group have to debate everything and explain why (insert the year) is their year, one day maybe they’ll just learn to sit back in silence till they’ve actually done something.
                            Texags has its fair share of Tiga fans posting over there also. Hard to understand them at times, but they do post often.

Comment

Jimbo is 2-1 against LSU.

Comment

Jimbo is 2-1 against LSU.

We’ve won a national championship in that same span, is 2-1 the Aggie highlight reel?

Comment

Working...
                                X