No announcement yet.

Holy Mother of Snakes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope! Hard pass! I like snakes, the nonvenomous kind. That's a whole lotta Nope Ropes for me.

Comment

Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow screw the machete I like a little more distance! Be interesting to see if you find anymore over the next few nights

Comment

That's awesome. Lots of money crawling around down there right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
            You need a few cats around your house, that’s pretty crazy
            What do the cats do to deter Copperheads? I have a bunch of farrow cats where I live and I was getting ready to trap and relocate, but maybe not as I have not seen one copperhead around, and we have a like a pecan grove through our front and back yard 2 acres.

Comment

One question….is the house pier & beam?

Comment

WTH!!!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                  That's awesome. Lots of money crawling around down there right now.
                  Out of curiosity, how do you monetize snakes?

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                    Out of curiosity, how do you monetize snakes?
                    I have a buddy that buys them. There was a guy on here buying copperheads and stuff to snake break dogs with a while back.

Comment

We are remodeling an old farm house and when they went to pull back some rotted wood on the window seals, copperheads started bailing out. They had hatched in the insulation under the window. I heard the workers were going in every direction and they only killed two but there was a whole batch of them in there!!

Comment

I don't know why, but I always look under my desk after reading a snake thread.

Comment

Those all appear to be broad-banded copperheads, and not the usual eastern species--

Comment

Yard Cats is what you need. Out neighbor has cats and feeds them just enough for them to know they live there. Have not seen a Copperhead in over 5 years..

Comment

Originally posted by brutus View Post
                              What do the cats do to deter Copperheads? I have a bunch of farrow cats where I live and I was getting ready to trap and relocate, but maybe not as I have not seen one copperhead around, and we have a like a pecan grove through our front and back yard 2 acres.
                              Cats will kill and eat them. In the over 5 years we have lived in our house we have only seen 2 snakes, both Rat Snakes. There used to be Copperheads everywhere. Brought in cats and the snakes left

Comment

Same thing happened to me at my old property one summer. Ended up killing 31 that summer but after that it was back to normal.

Comment

Working...
                                X