Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
    But he is 1
    The Mandelbaums disagree.

Comment

Found his number
      Scott
      830-513-4189

Comment

Mr. Scott Marcus. His address was very easy to find, I just happen to be too far away to go get you an update on your crossbow or your money.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
          Found his number
          Scott
          830-513-4189
          Hahahaha best part of the thread, now off with his head!

Comment

Found his number

Scott

830-513-4189
            You sir, need a raise. I'll get with the boss about it.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Found his number
              Scott
              830-513-4189
              Here we go...

Comment

Wow I havent been here very long but never thought I would see this on the green screen.

I know one thing for sure is a man is only as good as his word.

I have done some deals with some really stand up guys and one huge deal with one member and never once thought about doing something like this. In fact one of his pieces I made didnt hold up and I told him to send it back to me and I would fix it.

Comment

Found his number
                  Scott
                  830-513-4189
                  Here we go paw paw!

Comment

His mailbox could blow up.

Scottmarcus11@hotmail.com

Comment

Great stuff. Sorry you got shafted
                      Scott Marcus is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Scott Marcus and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

Can always send him a friend request on facebook too.
                      Last edited by rut-ro; 07-28-2021, 04:28 AM.

Comment

i've had his cell# and new his last name, i was just trying/hoping he would step up and make it right. thats why i waited dang near 3 months..... as you see no were in any of my responses did I say name, or number, I just would like to resolve it, and move on.
                        but one that does stuff like this, Should be blocked from the classified section.. that I wish admins would do

Comment

ADMINS SHOULD BAN THIS D BAG FROM THE GS!

With him being a repeated offender of this type of stuff he doesnt deserve to be here.

Just my .02

Comment

I agree. but not sure, with the way people are changing with there," we don't want to hurt anyone's feeling" hard pressed to expect that to happen
                            it has to be someone/ something like some one throwing a BIG tantrum on one of the threads,,, no names mentioned he was booted, but came back under anther screen name .. if i remember correctly which i might wrong

Comment

I just dont understand why it is taking so long for it to happen.

ADMIN?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                                i've had his cell# and new his last name, i was just trying/hoping he would step up and make it right. thats why i waited dang near 3 months..... as you see no were in any of my responses did I say name, or number, I just would like to resolve it, and move on.
                                but one that does stuff like this, Should be blocked from the classified section.. that I wish admins would do
                                If blocked from the classified 80% of his post would go away

Comment

Working...
                                X