Limb Beaver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limb Beaver

Does anyone have experience with this product? I have had a really hard time getting in touch with them.

I spoke with someone today and got a quote. Still waiting to speak to a technical person about it.

Cost is $20K for the 72 inch model.

Looks impressive but seems like customer service could suck.

72" model beaver is expensive! Mea culpa. Just had to. :-). Hope someone knows something for you.

Comment

I’ve used my limb on a lot of beaver over the years. Thank goodness it hasn’t cost me that much! [emoji1787]

Comment

No help here but has potential to be a great thread.

Comment

I always thought it was called a bush beaver

Comment

Looks like a huge help over a chain saw......................

Comment

You need a bushwacker for a limbbeaver. Anything else and you're just beatin around the bush.

Comment

Renting a beaver is probably more cost effective!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                  I’ve used my limb on a lot of beaver over the years. Thank goodness it hasn’t cost me that much! [emoji1787]
                  They do say great minds think alike....

Comment

Looks like it will be tough to mount

Comment

Originally posted by brownchristian View Post
                      Does anyone have experience with this product? I have had a really hard time getting in touch with them.

I spoke with someone today and got a quote. Still waiting to speak to a technical person about it.

Cost is $20K for the 72 inch model.

Looks impressive but seems like customer service could suck.
                      On a serious note...sounds like a red flag to me. If someone wants my business they are going to answer the phone/email/text/etc or get back to me ASAP. Just gives a glimpse of the customer service quality.

On a lighter note....you boys don't be too hard on the beaver.
                      Last edited by Chew; 07-27-2021, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        On a serious note...sounds like a red flag to me. If someone wants my business they are going to answer the phone/email/text/etc or get back to me ASAP. Just gives a glimpse of the customer service quality.

On a lighter note....you boys don't be too hard on the beaver.

I agree with this ^^^^. If they are that hard to reach I’d look for somewhere else to spend my money.

Comment

Working...
                        X