This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
    May not think that but the results say that.... you can think whatever you like. What were the finishes in 2018, 2019, and 2020? Facts are facts unless you are a democrat

Ummmm undefeated national champion, 1st in the west, 2nd in the west, 4th in the west

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Ummmm undefeated national champion, 1st in the west, 2nd in the west, 4th in the west

So even with an atrocious 2020 that puts us at avg 2nd [emoji2359]

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
        LSU fans need to look at current situations, coaching and rosters, not the past. Vegas is pretty **** spot on usually too. Move Bama to East and Ags are favorite to win West. OU is solid and may take it in strictly an East vs West scenario
        So you really believe if Bama wasnt in the west this year a A&M team with a brand new OL and new QB would win the west? I'll have some of what you are smoking. A team that has never won the west, an sec championship and hasn't won a NC in about 80 years is suddenly going to dominate the west. I remember hearing all the same things when Sumlin and the swag copter was the apparent savior.

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
          So you really believe if Bama wasnt in the west this year a A&M team with a brand new OL and new QB would win the west? I'll have some of what you are smoking. A team that has never won the west, an sec championship and hasn't won a NC in about 80 years is suddenly going to dominate the west. I remember hearing all the same things when Sumlin and the swag copter was the apparent savior.

Bro don’t mind them Texas got these guys losing their mind you can’t take anything right now serious.

You take the same last 3 years they boast about and we still avg higher with championships, bless em

Comment

Yes I do. So does Vegas and every pre season poll I’ve seen lately. Do you live under a rock?

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
              Yes I do. So does Vegas and every pre season poll I’ve seen lately. Do you live under a rock?
              $100 LSU beat A&M this year and honestly i don't believe it will be close.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                Bro don’t mind them Texas got this guys losing their mind you can’t take anything right now serious

Yep they are literally going insane already and no one knows anything that is or isn't happening

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  [emoji23]

56-22

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  September 11th shorthorn.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Arky excited to host.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No Arky in Arkansas.

Comment

$100 LSU beat A&M this year and honestly i don't believe it will be close.
                        Sure. Remind me in November. I can’t keep up with all these bets

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                          No Arky in Arkansas.
                          Neither are you

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                            Neither are you
                            Truism, however I was there visiting family last weekend. Military brought me here, marriage kept me here.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                              Truism, however I was there visiting family last weekend. Military brought me here, marriage kept me here.
                              Well thats settled, Arky it is.

Comment

This is wild… And I am here for all of the chaos! It’s ALMOST worth unblocking some fools just to hear the delusion, and red ***!

Almost[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X