Y'all keep on supporting the NFL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
    Its obvious by now there is a large number of folks saying one thing but doing another. I didn’t get it at first but I understand that people that grew yp watching the NFL with grandparents and parents as a tradition still see it as that, a tradition and that it will take more to turn them off. They wont let BLM steal it from them. Im personally disgusted but in all fairness College FB got 99 percent of my attention anyways so easy to turn it off.
    Sir, they still don’t get it…it has nothing to do with LQBTQ, BLM, or any other crap. The agenda is to break down another American institution.

Their goal is to disgust you and eventual demise of the institution.

Gotta get the head of the snake baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      That's just silly. They aren't getting paid from the university. Only the top superstars will make money. It's not really a big deal.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Hope you are right.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
        Yeah, but ya gotta admit how much better this country would be if there wasn't slavery
        It would also be cool if we shat gold and ****** root beer but the natural order of humanity aka reality bars that. No war would be great as well. No hunger, no pain, no injustice, etc…

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
          Hunting season and football or about the same time, easy decision.
          Correct. Watch football at camp betwwen hunts and at night. Lol. Easy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

No thanks. I’ve been done.

Comment

Quit watching years ago. Quit going to NFL games probably eight years ago. Quit going to Astros games two years ago. Better things to do with my time than sitting in front of the tv on Sunday. College sports....I watch Baseball and Football.....usually with a Family member or two.

Comment

Originally posted by McPatrickClan View Post
                I have to admit, as a lifelong football fan (all levels), watching my son's HS team play is pretty much the best. However, it is hard to say no to the Cowboys. But the NFL is making it harder and harder for me and my family to keep watching!

Not sure why the NFL feels they need to do all that they can to drive us away....
                And still you keep watching….! It’s not a family event anymore and hasn’t been for years!

Comment

Maybe they will play this at halftime

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    I still watch the NFL from time to time,

pathetic

Comment

Die hard Cowboy fan for 40+ years.....quit cold turkey because of the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        https://youtu.be/0FT3SmZ_zx0

Maybe they will play this at halftime
                        Daaaaaang! Lmao 🤣 The place would literally implode due to virtue signaling! And yes , I’m still waiting for them to take the cotton outta medicine bottles. Definitely racist there!

Comment

When the Kneeling started...Have not watched a game since..that goes for all Basketball/Baseball/Football....

Comment

Heck, I started losing interest the day they fired Tom Landry.

Comment

Will they ban mechanized cotton pickers and the production of cotton because that’s somehow racist too?

Comment

Its been several years since I've watched a game and it had nothing to do with kneeling or any other political flavor of the month. I just got tired of supporting people getting paid tens or hundreds of millions of dollars to play a game and then complain about the consequences of playing that game. Just not my cup of tea anymore...I got better things to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X