Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things your spouse likes to do that you don’t.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
    Why would I pass on an opportunity to see her in a swimsuit with the added benefit of applying sunscreen?

But to each their own...
    Because sand man. SAND!!!!!!!!!!! Rub some lotion on her in her lingerie at da house!

Comment

Going on vacation just to lay around, relax, and be pampered. ****, I'll bring her a glass of wine and she can lay on the couch for 3 days for $50 instead of $2,500 if she just wants to relax.

If I go to the beach, I want to go fishing or snorkling, ride a jet ski, heck anything besides just laying on the beach.

Mountains in the winter time is better for us because we both like to ski, but hiking or camping in the mountains in the summertime ain't her thing either.

Comment

Talking to her spouse....

Comment

Fishing. Which works out great for me

Comment

Abstinence. The beach vacations. Though I do enjoy watching her in a bikini. All social media that she loves. And the none stop texts with her family.

She’s amazing though so it’s worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
              Anything she likes, I like. Whatever makes her happy.

Now there may be some things that I like that she doesn't...
              Mine accuses me of this even though she got me hooked on the crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                Because sand man. SAND!!!!!!!!!!! Rub some lotion on her in her lingerie at da house!
                Mucho Correcto!! **** that SAND!! Especially when I get a nice sunburn to go along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                  Mucho Correcto!! **** that SAND!! Especially when I get a nice sunburn to go along with it.
                  I'm still struggling with this one. Right in front of you is water. Rinse off. Also, how can you run out of things to do? Surf, swim, snorkel, sail, fish, drink beer and yes, I will occasionally go on long runs with her on the beach.

I love the mountains too but, I quickly get bored.

But on topic... I don't have much to complain about but, not that she likes to do it but she can't NOT do it and that is clean. She is somewhat of a neat freak and drags me into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillwhacker View Post
                    Going to the Beach
                    Watching Dateline type shows, crazy person kills spouse, etc.
                    Her addiction to Facebook
                    Visiting her mother.
                    Thought you were describing my wife with the first two.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      Hallmark channel
                      Lordy, lordy…..

Comment

-Going to hobby lobby
                        -Going to concerts
                        -Driving 70 f’n miles per hour down the Hwy with the Windows down and sun roof open

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                          -Going to hobby lobby
                          -Going to concerts
                          -Driving 70 f’n miles per hour down the Hwy with the Windows down and sun roof open
                          2 out of 3 ain't bad. She sounds like fun.

Comment

feedin $20 bills in slot machines. Thank God we live a couple hunnerd miles from the nearest one.

Comment

Mowing. Lol.

She wants the whole 9 acres mowed.

Um, no. Have fun.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                                I'm still struggling with this one. Right in front of you is water. Rinse off. Also, how can you run out of things to do? Surf, swim, snorkel, sail, fish, drink beer and yes, I will occasionally go on long runs with her on the beach.

I love the mountains too but, I quickly get bored.

But on topic... I don't have much to complain about but, not that she likes to do it but she can't NOT do it and that is clean. She is somewhat of a neat freak and drags me into it.
                                To be fair, I'm referring to Texas beaches. Seaweed, jelly fish, brown water and drunken fatties with tattoos all over. My wife likes to run too, with nothing chasing her, just running. Not a fan. Happy she does it because she is in shape and hot. That said.... a white sand, blue water beach with hot bikini girls feeding me drinks in between me reeling in good eating fish, I could be talked into. Still would ***** about the sand in my crack however.

Comment

Working...
                                X