Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draw hunt points from cubed to quarted this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
    That's what I like about it. At the end of the day regardless of how many points you have, there's always hope. The hope is what gets everyone fired up about blowing $100 every year.

That said, I'm excited to see what they add to this year's mix. Draws should be available tomorrow around 2pm.

I'm not "blowing $100". I'm donating to a charitable cause through TP&W that benefits everybody else. That's how much I love yall.

Comment

Originally posted by ABWGTX View Post
      Don't know why he is known as the arrogant kid. Met him once at the Budlight Pavilion and he is quite the sportsman. Hear he spends a lot of time scouting and putting out cameras. If you do meet him find out all of his secrets and share them here. Actually have heard a few other old timers speak of him that don't do the green screen. Famous in Texas or at least a couple of counties. Guess he is a living legend. Am waiting on the movie.
      If I recall correctly, I believe SC-001 was the first to call him the arrogant kid. He met him at Bonanza one a few years ago. May not recall.

Budlight Pavilion! LOL! That one stuck! He must spend time on stuff like that and goes above and beyond alot. Hell, you must have high expectations of the guy. We will see if the Legend lives on this season.

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
        If I recall correctly, I believe SC-001 was the first to call him the arrogant kid. He met him at Bonanza one a few years ago. May not recall.

Budlight Pavilion! LOL! That one stuck! He must spend time on stuff like that and goes above and beyond alot. Hell, you must have high expectations of the guy. We will see if the Legend lives on this season.
        Haha that dude sounds like a tool. Legend smegend, the kid is just lucky and makes others think he’s a god!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          37 years gde preference points Quit whining.
          When you get drawn this year, please do a live hunt thread.

Comment

Originally posted by CrossTimbers View Post
            Why not just convert to a true preference point system?
            Where do I start????? Really bad idea

Comment

Looks like they're posted for 2021-2022 now.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                Looks like they're posted for 2021-2022 now.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
                Early this year. If I recall last year it was well after lunch. I’m fired up to see what they’ve added!

Comment

Looks like they are still cubing points this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                    When you get drawn this year, please do a live hunt thread.
                    That would be great . Had the pleasure of brokeno generous hospitality at Daughtry few years back. Every year I seem to meet some top-notch hunters from TBH and pick up tips.

Comment

I have never drawn a tag. I have been buying into the BTTH and Draw Hunts for at least 10 years. I am about to start entering my daughter in some of these hunts. I would like someone with my blood to win something.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                        I have never drawn a tag. I have been buying into the BTTH and Draw Hunts for at least 10 years. I am about to start entering my daughter in some of these hunts. I would like someone with my blood to win something.
                        You can enter your daughter in the youth hunts as well as the regular hunts with you. Good luck! My kids drew several hunts through the years. It was always fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ABWGTX View Post
                          This guy and that arrogant kid always draw. Bet they are sweet talking the TPWD secretaries or making their own luck. What ever it is, they do bring home the groceries on the killing end. Haven't met the TXout24 but the kid is the real deal.
                          Hilarious that everyone knew who you were talking about! [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                            I started adding Hagen to every hunt I put in for, I figured at the very least he is building up points for free. Hopefully his luck continues, he drew back to back youth hunts in his first two years of eligibility. Mason Mountain and Colorado Bend.
                            Last edited by Chad C; 07-01-2021, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              You can enter your daughter in the youth hunts as well as the regular hunts with you. Good luck! My kids drew several hunts through the years. It was always fun.
                              She is only 3. I think that may be pushing it.

Comment

13 hunt entries. $71.00

Comment

Working...
                                X