2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    Burnt - yep there will always be a ? for college baseball fans. And No - Justice is not one of the 4 pitchers that are out there today.
    Everyone turn your TVs off. No reason to watch.

Isn't there an * by everything the last two years?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Get this rally going.

Comment

Pitcher base runners. Ugh

Comment

If you would take the used orange jockstrap off your face long enough to open your eyes you can see the politics and injustice

Comment

If you would take the used orange jockstrap off your face long enough to open your eyes you can see the politics and injustice
            Yes we know. You hate Texas and your son plays. Lol.

I never said it wasn't. I actually called out a liberal. Lol.

Comment

If Vandy beats the pack and wins it all, huge asterisk.

If the pack beats Vandy but is crippled for the championship series, huge asterisk for the eventual winner.

If Texas beats MSU twice and Vandy twice, that will be a pretty big comeback story and most people not in North Carolina won't remember.

No matter the outcome, this is horrible for NC State and a huge injustice.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                If Texas takes two and then wins #7 there will be no asterisk by it. Lol.

Go Pack.

Is the lanky left handed closer with the team?

He is not

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
                  He is not
                  That guy has/had been solid.

Comment

Dont hate Texas. I had several pitchers work out in my yard last year. Cole Q was there often. Ive probably been to more UT games than most UT fans. Im guessing 50. All I have ever said about Texas baseball is they need to put more $$$ into the facilities to help with recruiting.

As far as college baseball and the World Series if this situation and how it has been handled does not burn you then you are a fan of a program and not a baseball fan. Nothing wrong with that but this WS just got put on same level is the NFL scrub year.

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Vandy should be at home, Tree **** the bed, NC State had **** Covid luck, and somebody will still walk away champs. No asterisk.

Cowbell ringers are sitting pretty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Vandy should be at home, Tree **** the bed, NC State had **** Covid luck, and somebody will still walk away champs. No asterisk.

Cowbell ringers are sitting pretty

This makes 0 sense. There will 100% be an asterik.
                        Miss st lost the series to vandy. Therefor vandy is the better team.
                        100% nc state vs 100% vandy = nc state won. Therefor nc state right now shows to be better.
                        So at this rate miss st is at best the third best team in the country currently

I wouldn’t count your chickens until miss state get by texas
                        Last edited by Gclyde12; 06-25-2021, 04:33 PM.

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
                          This makes 0 sense. There will 100% be an asterik.
                          Miss st lost the series to vandy. Therefor vandy is the better team.
                          100% nc state vs 100% vandy = nc state won. Therefor nc state right now shows to be better.
                          So at this rate miss st is at best the third best team in the country currently

I wouldn’t count your chickens until y’all get by texas

Too many ifs. Baseball is unpredictable, and I’m a Texas guy. The best teams don’t always win baseball titles.

Last edited by Chad C; 06-25-2021, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Too many ifs. Baseball is unpredictable, and I’m a Texas guy.

Let’s say miss st has the same scenario happen tonight and Texas or vandy wins the natty, would you 100% believe they are the best/earned it?

Comment

It’s a bad deal for NC St all the way around. They are being robbed of all their hard work over bull**** liability issues, and cowards. I truly hate it for them.

Stop with this asterisk nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                It’s a bad deal for NC St all the way around. They are being robbed of all their hard work over bull**** liability issues, and cowards. I truly hate it for them.

Stop with this asterisk nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                What he said

Comment

Working...
                                X