No announcement yet.

Religion question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really appreciate some of you referring to exact scriptures to answer this question.It’s really important to teach and sent scriptural matters straight.Looking at the Mosaic law you can see how implementation or obedience to the law kept Gods people protected from virus and certain sickness.Jehovah didn’t explain all the benefits or why he just gave instructions that were scientifically light years ahead of any medical knowledge at the time.But with Jesus shed blood the old covenant was removed and a new covenant was implemented with some tasty critters on the new menu.Hallelujah!

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
      All of that "clean/unclean" things to eat is in the Old Testament.

Things changed after Jesus's time and the "old law" does not apply today.
      this.

Comment

Don’t worry LWolken will be along shortly to explain to all you filthy lawless reprobates how your churches are selling you lies of salvation by grace alone and that the laws of the OT are most definitely in effect!

Comment

I love bacon and catfish, so am I not Christian?

Seems odd that is dirty but then its okay to eat what comes out of a chicken.

Comment

SDA follow these old laws. Only protestant denomination that does, to my knowledge.

Scripture is clear on this issue. Its permitted now.

Old v New is a tired argument. The entire Word of God is the Gospel of Jesus Christ with a beginning, middle and end. All points to JC.

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
              Question is do you believe and follow the New Testament or Old? Are you following Jesus's word or the the laws of Moses that were in place before Jesus?

That gives you the answer to the question.
              Exactly

Comment

Chicharrón, bean, cheese and a slice of roasted green chile wrapped in a warm tortilla would be great right about now.

Comment

The old covenant law was for the Jewish people, not Gentiles. We are under grace and a new covenant because of Christ's death, burial, and resurrection.

Comment

Let me just make it simple for you....
                    If you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and believe in your heart that he died on the cross and three days later he arose from the tomb and try to live a life that shows your rebirth, then eat all you want.
                    I live between a Morman and a non-believer and love both of them.
                    I don’t agree with them, but, the Bible tells me to love them.
                    Of course I live in the back and middle of my 10 acres.[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by James Ligon View Post
                      The old covenant law was for the Jewish people, not Gentiles. We are under grace and a new covenant because of Christ's death, burial, and resurrection.
                      I like JL’s answer, and he did it with two sentences. Read his second sentence again, nothing else is needed. Nothing else is EVER needed.

Comment

well.....bacon is needed with morning eggs and toast. right?

Comment

Originally posted by James Ligon View Post
                          Right on.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            Don’t worry LWolken will be along shortly to explain to all you filthy lawless reprobates how your churches are selling you lies of salvation by grace alone and that the laws of the OT are most definitely in effect!

Comment

Working...
                            X