No announcement yet.

I wanna buy your house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whenever we get one of those calls here in the office, we put it on speaker and toy with them while the rest of my coworkers get a laugh.

Comment

I wish I could figure out some sort of auto response to these calls, texts and mailings that offers my place at 6x market value. So irritating. As bad as car warranty calls for a truck I haven't owned in two years.

Comment

We have been getting little information packets on our door, from real estate people wanting to know if we are interested in selling.

They have a 4% inventory to work with here.

Comment

Saw this morning Austin's medium price is 450K

Folks from LA and NY concider this cheep.................

Comment

Turn this on in iPhone settings. If you don’t have the number in your phone it sends it straight to voicemail.

Throw all the mailers straight in the trash.

I don’t know why anyone wastes time with these clowns

Comment

We get a few of these calls from time to time. Heck, every other one is regarding a house we sold 2 years ago. As mentioned, most of these are cash buyers (some wholesalers, but not all), looking to undercut the market with a quick, cash offer. These types typically are looking for people in some sort of financial trouble or a situation requiring a quick sale. I'm sure they are probably having a tough time in this current TX market, but if there's an eventual market correction similar to back in 2007/2008, it could get bad. Many don't realize how many folks out there are over-extended on their current mortgage, HLOC or reverse mortgage and all it takes is a dip in the market to cause a lot of issues.

Then their are the post cards in the mail we get from local realtors. I don't consider these the same as the cash buyer calls. These people live off word of mouth and they are just trying to market themselves. Housing inventory is also down in many areas, so they probably have clients looking to buy as well.

Comment

We usually receive a card in the mail weekly. I tear them up and throw it away.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies folks. Mainly just thinkin they think I'm an old fart and will think their offers are great since it's twice what I paid. Hell, its paid for and I'm retired. Not lookin to get into another major debt this late in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post

Turn this on in iPhone settings. If you don’t have the number in your phone it sends it straight to voicemail.

Throw all the mailers straight in the trash.

I don’t know why anyone wastes time with these clowns
                    Thanks for this information. I didn’t know about this setting. I usually just don’t answer numbers that I don’t recognize.

Comment

Just got this text earlier.blackednout portion is my address.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                        Just got this text earlier.blackednout portion is my address.

We all wanted to come buy and bring beer and BBQ.

Never mind.................

Comment

Got a call from a cell phone tower company, wanted to know if we would sell them 5 acres. Replied for 5 mil. They lost interest real fast. They lease it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                            We all wanted to come buy and bring beer and BBQ.

Never mind.................
                            Sent via pm. [emoji16]

Comment

I went back and forth via text for 5 only 6 messages. My last message was 175k and boob pics. Haven't got one in months

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                                Sent via pm. [emoji16]

Nice offer. I will sit stay for now...................

Comment

Working...
                                X