No announcement yet.

All inclusive resorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are going to El Dorado, Aug !4 pre Covid we went to Talum, and that was awesome, i hear good thing about El Dorado

Comment

Sounds like these Excellence resorts are the way to go. Anyone been to the one in Jamaica? Looking for a potential honeymoon spot next year. Definitely want to fish and play golf.

Comment

Couples Swept Away, Jamaica

Comment

I have been all over the world, but for some reason nowdays I would rather spend my money here, way to many awesome places right here in America to go see.

We leave here on July 5th to spend some time in around Denver in the mountains, then on to Boise Idaho, then Bend Oregon for a few more days. Gotta love a trip to Crater Lake and standing on the edge of that ole volcano or in the Lodge having a drink or dinner.
          Final stop will be Washington state and Olympic National Park.

Who knows where we will end up on the way back home.
          We booked all Air BNBs along the way..

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
            I have been all over the world, but for some reason nowdays I would rather spend my money here, way to many awesome places right here in America to go see.

We leave here on July 5th to spend some time in around Denver in the mountains, then on to Boise Idaho, then Bend Oregon for a few more days. Gotta love a trip to Crater Lake and standing on the edge of that ole volcano or in the Lodge having a drink or dinner.

So no?

Comment

Unico Riviera Maya (20.87).

Comment

Following!!

Comment

We were at Secrets Akumal last month and of the 10 resorts we’ve been to in riviera maya it was by far the best. Secrets Maroma Beach is supposed to be as good but we haven’t been there.
                  We also loved couples swept away in Jamaica

Comment

Another vote for Excellence Playa Mujeres! We've been several times and love it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                      we are going to El Dorado, Aug !4 pre Covid we went to Talum, and that was awesome, i hear good thing about El Dorado
                      We leave on Sunday, El Dorado SeaSide Suites

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post

Are there all inclusive resorts in the United States? If so, has anyone been to any of them? I am like you, I would prefer to stay on American soil.

Comment

We love the Excellence Resorts. We try to go to playa mujeres 1-2 times per year. We couldn’t get an excellence club room this time so we are trying out their Beloved playa mujeres resort in 2 weeks. We haven’t tried Oyster Bay yet since Jamaica was shut down for so long.

Comment

Excellence Playa Mujeres is top notch. If you are looking for a safe, beautiful, adults only place with magnificent food, a lazy river, golf course near by and a wonderful spa, this is the ticket. We have been 5 or 6 times and love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just landed at DFW a couple of hours ago. Villa del Palmer (Cancun) was very nice.

We only stayed 3 full days, wife felt we couldn't be gone because of work.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                                We leave on Sunday, El Dorado SeaSide Suites

How long will y’all be there? We are going to El Dorado Seaside June 21st - June 30th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X