No announcement yet.

$ELONONE Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I have tried to sell just a tiny bit just to see if I can get out quickly once I decide to take profit and I have had two approvals and both times the ETH transaction fee was taken from my wallet but none of my Elonone transferred to ETH. Anyone know why it would approve the transaction, take the fee, show up on my zerion app but not actually exchange the token?

Comment

Of course I dumped my Elon one for another coin. If it gets another big dip I might buy back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe we will reach a new all time high within the next 24 hours. Congrats to all those who held on. What a fun ride.

Comment

Originally posted by rfroese View Post
          So I have tried to sell just a tiny bit just to see if I can get out quickly once I decide to take profit and I have had two approvals and both times the ETH transaction fee was taken from my wallet but none of my Elonone transferred to ETH. Anyone know why it would approve the transaction, take the fee, show up on my zerion app but not actually exchange the token?

When you swap you need to change the last few numbers of Elonone to zeros 0000

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
            When you swap you need to change the last few numbers of Elonone to zeros 0000

Not sure I follow what you mean by changing the last few numbers to zeros..

Comment

Originally posted by FirstCast View Post
              Traction is growing, the value will now show in your coinbase wallet (so you don’t need zerion). Though it’s not listed yet you can also search for Astroelon on coinbase now.

How do you get it to show in your coinbase wallet? I have it in Metamask and have been tracking it in Zerion

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
                How do you get it to show in your coinbase wallet? I have it in Metamask and have been tracking it in Zerion
                It doesn't show in my coinbase wallet or my metamask but I can see it on my Zerion App.

Comment

You have an issue somewhere, 2 days ago Coinbase recognized AstroElon and tracks value in your coinbase wallet. No need for Zerion now..

Mine show up just fine as well as tracks value in Coinbase wallet now.

Comment

And there ya go... I told you he was unstable.

please excuse brevity and dictation errors.

Comment

Getting listed on Hotbit tomorrow

Comment

$ELONONE Coin

Ate a zero today and close to eating another one. 4 more to go and I’m out

Comment

Working...
                        X