Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    I want to believe that, I think we all do, but literally the only thing driving the prices of these are speculators. There is no intrinsic value in them whatsoever.

If I'm wrong, by all means enlighten me. I would truly like to know.
    The fundamentals of banking are about to flip completely

If that peaks your interest PM me

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
      https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...eported-to-irs

Was a matter of time, banks/government wont roll over that easily.
      There has to be a reckoning in the courts over this. They want to tax like a property and like a currency. You can't have both, but they are trying like hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Cup View Post
        99% of crypto is a gamble...but theirs one company that is more than an investment, more like multi generational wealth
        Honest question. I own some XRP so if what you say is true, good for me, but I'm skeptical of the huge increase you talk about due to the fact that the market cap would be so extremely high. Do you really think it would reach $100 Trillion? Its just a ridiculously huge number, which is why I'm skeptical. BTC is not even $1 Trillion.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          So your 4chan XRP guys believe that the only viable use case for blockchain and cryptoassets going forward will be a centralized global central bank system running on XRP that is controlled by people powerful enough to force all the big banks onto the system, and all the other things running decentralized platforms for smart contracts, NFTs, and everything else will somehow cease to exist because of that?

I know that I'm stupid and all, but that sure seems nonsensical to me.
          Oh man you nailed this post!

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
            Honest question. I own some XRP so if what you say is true, good for me, but I'm skeptical of the huge increase you talk about due to the fact that the market cap would be so extremely high. Do you really think it would reach $100 Trillion? Its just a ridiculously huge number, which is why I'm skeptical. BTC is not even $1 Trillion.
            BTC is fueled by the FIAT(coincidence BTC exploded during the pandemic while the CCP economy thrived also?)

gold-silver---->XRP(blockchain/Precious metals/american standard)

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              Are you talking about Crypto in general? Or blockchain? Or all these ****coins?
              I honestly don't even know. LOL

Here's my mental block with this, if you will: when you buy stocks you're buying ownership in a company. With crypto there is no company, and there is no ownership of anything other than that "coin".

When you have ownership in a company you're rewarded when they do well and make money, but what are you getting owning crypto?

Comment

whats coming if you're on the wrong spectrum you will not like the outcome, those who were in the know will be smiling and laughing at people like Shame....have a good weekend folks

Comment

whats coming if you're on the wrong spectrum you will not like the outcome, those who were in the know will be smiling and laughing at people like Shame....have a good weekend folks
                  Again I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just trying wrap my head around what crypto is, and what you're getting for your investment.

Further, what differentiates coins like XRP, BTC, etc. from all these .0000000001 coins that are popping up on a daily basis (AstroElon, SafeMoon, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    Again I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just trying wrap my head around what crypto is, and what you're getting for your investment.
                    Ive made a quarter million in the last 3 years off crypto, you can get real money out of it, ive paid off and bought a few things with it...if you follow the right people, right currency, trends you made money...BUT thats all coming to an end and will be regulated

XRP will be a shield for the military(space force) /elections/Universal banking

Crypto is a way to go around the middle man...(think credit card machine fees)

its a way to get your money fast in different countries and the list goes on and on and on what the versatility of crypto can do

Comment

It’s for the space force folks!

Holy ****ing **** I thought I heard it all. Nope! Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Some of you take what i say and run to the other side of the world with it without putting any thought at all in it, but what can you expect from these same trolls, You haven't read anything honestly

Comment

Ive made a quarter million in the last 3 years off crypto, you can get real money out of it, ive paid off and bought a few things with it...if you follow the right people, right currency, trends you made money...BUT thats all coming to an end and will be regulated

XRP will be a shield for the military(space force) /elections/Universal banking

Crypto is a way to go around the middle man...(think credit card machine fees)

its a way to get your money fast in different countries and the list goes on and on and on what the versatility of crypto can do
                          I'm seriously going to get rid of all my XRP - While I know I have been put on the ignore list by a few. I have never put anyone on there myself. Not sure how much more of the nonsense I can take.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            I'm seriously going to get rid of all my XRP - While I know I have been put on the ignore list by a few. I have never put anyone on there myself. Not sure how much more of the nonsense I can take.

I’ll take your xrp if you don’t want it

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                              It’s for the space force folks!

Holy ****ing **** I thought I heard it all. Nope! Hahahahahahahaha
                              If you only had a brain to think. You really should follow these guys who, one day in the future could possibly maybe be correct with something they say... Maybe.

XRP to the MOON!!!! 100 Trillion market cap

Comment

Quantum Space Financing

Read up on it

NESARA, read up on it

if you think its hog wash then leave the conversation

if you think you know what those two things are, then keep reading because you obviously don't
                                Yes, everyone really should read up on NESARA and QFS as they evaluate your opinions and recommendations.

Comment

Working...
                                X