No announcement yet.

Urgent Prayers Needed - ATV Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredibly traffic and prayers for the family. I lost my 21 year old brother just over 21 years ago to an ATV accident. I hope in the days and years ahead they find some strength and comfort in the memories of the wonderful times they had together, as it’s a wound that just never fully heals for most.

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Prayers up for the family and friends and everyone involved. So sad.

Comment

prayers up

Comment

So very sorry to hear of this tragedy. Prayers for God’s comfort and blessings.

Comment

Makes me sick thinking what this family is going through. More prayers sent for family and friends.

Comment

Absolutely terrible. Prayers for all involved.

Comment

prayers
                Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

That's just terrible!! Prayers sent for family.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Condolences to the family, especially Mom. Lord, please be with and comfort them.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

So sad. Prayers for her family and friends.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Tears flowing for the family and all involved. Continuing prayers going up for all the loved ones, friends and family. Kissed my 10, 7, and 3 year old tonight while they slept thinking of her.

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
                              UPDATE:

Sweet “R” is now resting in the arms of our Savior in Heaven.

Please pray for her sweet family especially her mama. Very tough days are ahead for everyone.

Please say prayers for comfort for her friends who were involved during the accident as well as the neighborhood people who assisted in retrieving her.

There will be a lot of heavy hearts in Victoria county and surrounding areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Just saw this thread, and then came upon this update. Not what I wanted to see prayers up for everyone, friends and family

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
                                Thanks for the prayers, continue with them for the many hard days to come.

Just spoke with her dad, they are devastated.

I wish I could take away every ounce of pain for them.

My heart is crushed for them.

Dang man my heart hurts for her family and friends.

RIP sweet R.

Comment

Working...
                                X