Any north Texas LEOs on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any north Texas LEOs on here?

Have a question and would like to talk about security for a party. Would like to talk on phone if possible.

Originally posted by luv2hunt View Post
    Have a question and would like to talk about security for a party. Would like to talk on phone if possible.
    If you were in a city then call the city police or call the county.

I know that everything is not 100% but I believe most police departments have a contact person that schedules off duty/security work.

Ours is the secretary for the field operations division. We also have rules like if there is alcohol served there must be at least two police officers, if there are more than four officers requested then there must be a supervisor, $45 an hour minimum, etc.

If you happen to know an officer in that area, you can probably contact him/her direct.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
      If you were in a city then call the city police or call the county.

I know that everything is not 100% but I believe most police departments have a contact person that schedules off duty/security work.

Ours is the secretary for the field operations division. We also have rules like if there is alcohol served there must be at least two police officers, if there are more than four officers requested then there must be a supervisor, $45 an hour minimum, etc.

If you happen to know an officer in that area, you can probably contact him/her direct.

WOW 45 BUCKS A HOUR!!!!! THATS SUPER CHEAP..

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
        WOW 45 BUCKS A HOUR!!!!! THATS SUPER CHEAP..
        Willing to be that's almost double what most here make on the side.

I have one at 50 and that's about top dollar unless it's a special event/holiday

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

If in Richardson send me a PM. Only allowed to work in my city.

Troy

Comment

It’s for a prom type party at Cinnamon creek. I called the city and they referred to me the sheriffs office

Comment

Working...
            X