No announcement yet.

I thought JJ wanted a super bowl ring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JJ gave his all for the Texans, time to move on from the train wreck, hope he gets a ring with the Cardinals! Think I’ve found my new team to follow!

Comment

If he would signed for a discount to win a ring, some would bash him for not getting enough $ or jumping on a bandwagon to win a "cheap" championship.

The man has played his heart out, he can go wherever he wants.

Comment

All of you discounting AZ Cards are not really following football

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
          All of you discounting AZ Cards are not really following football
          Going to be tough on the Cards with the Rams getting Stafford. And, SF getting healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            https://www.instagram.com/p/CL2H1Ien...eo_watch_again

Kinda like Paige saying it's all about golf. Not the attention she gets

Good for JJ, that being said, Paige has the best looking swing in golf....

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Going to be tough on the Cards with the Rams getting Stafford. And, SF getting healthy.
              CK Out the AZ Receivers and QB and Kliff Kigsbury. Winning duo/trio/ or any other io

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                Good for JJ, that being said, Paige has the best looking swing in golf....
                Im tellin' ya. I watched that over and over and over and couldnt find one flaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Just like that, the city Houston turned on the best player the organization ever had, because the organization betrayed him.

Sorry *** fans....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Couldn't agree more. He left the dumpster fire, unfortunately for him, a little too late. They're going to lose DW4 as well. Just too late to salvage

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                    CK Out the AZ Receivers and QB and Kliff Kigsbury. Winning duo/trio/ or any other io

Not that impressed with the QB or Kliff, and those receivers are getting old.

Comment

I thought JJ wanted a super bowl ring?

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Not that impressed with the QB or Kliff, and those receivers are getting old.

Probably the worst team in their division honestly. Maybe if Wilson moves on from the Seahawks, they’d be third best.

Comment

Congratulations Mr. Watt.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          Anyone here who says they wouldn’t go work for the person offering them the most money is full of it. Lol
                          Me. Life is too short to work for a bad boss. And I don’t have his money.
                          I’d be fishing!

Comment

Watt was the best defensive player I’ve ever seen winning games by himself 7-10 years ago, but Arizona overpaid big time.

Comment

Y’all can keep quoting D Mo all you want but no one is turning on JJ. I would love to see him win a SB but at the end of the day...I’d be all about the money as well

Comment

its not about a ring, clearly. Change of pace is always good anyhow. His motivation is for him to know. The Texans need cap space so it is a win-win.

Comment

Working...
                                X