X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    Two hungry cats........
    Originally posted by Possum Fat View Post
    In for the results. I hope you have better luck than I did with this setup. I had mine set for months and never caught anything when I tried it.
    Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
    I tried that with mice and didn't have any luck

In to see some drowned rats
    Originally posted by Richard S. View Post
    Tried that with a 5 gal bucket for about 2 to 3 weeks... No mice / rats at all.
    Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
    I have one and it must emit a “Stay away from me” signal. Nothing has perished in mine.
    Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    I’ve had cats. Pretty sure the rats raped them and sent them away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
    I saw a similar setup on you tube one time. I tried it in my barn and never caught a single one. Here is hoping your experience goes better.

-john
    I got some barn cats for that now. I delegated...
    Back to where this should have started.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Back to where this should have started.
      Agreed. It takes me a while sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
        My walk the plank has been taking out families at a time lol
        Show us the teeter totter you have on the bucket’s edge.

Comment

Friends have these at their duck camp in North Dakota for field mice. They put antifreeze in so they work in all temps, and keeps the smell suppressed. Theirs are 5 gallon pails and they’ll fill up over halfway with mice in a couple weeks in the fall. Emptying them is nasty chore.

Comment

I'm in for the count

Comment

Agreed. It takes me a while sometimes.
              Brother I fully understand.....Im the ultimate slow learner.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyM View Post
                One of my fave childhood memories was my Papa had a feed crib that was about 10’x15’ by 6’ tall. He stored homemade chicken scratch and slop for the pigs in it. About every three months he would throw me, a pump 22 filled with 15 rat shot shells , a head lamp and the meanest cat he had into the crib with the same advice “don’t shoot the cat and don’t miss the rats” and then he would shut the door. It was heaven to a 10 year old. I loved that man.
                Jerry Clower would be so proud. RIP Jerry

Comment

Dude, did we ever get a rat count on this????

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

using a 5 gallon bucket with a similar set up I am up to 20 something mice this year. come one Curt, you can do this.

Comment

Wow, 7 pages, 9 months, and no rats. At least the replies were entertaining!

This this dude, I'm going to have to look up his method for gophers.
                      Originally posted by Artemiz View Post
                      Something to take the edge off our rat catching hunger....

A Bowl Of Peanut Oil Catches 7 Mice In 1 Night - Motion Camera Footage - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                        Wow, 7 pages, 9 months, and no rats. At least the replies were entertaining!

This this dude, I'm going to have to look up his method for gophers.

You must’ve missed the dead rats, ma’am. [emoji52]. Furthermore, I employed a couple of barn cats, Beudreaux and Max, to do my light work. The barn has been rat-free for months now. Work smarter, not harder, I say.[emoji6]

Comment

You must’ve missed the dead rats, ma’am. [emoji52]. Furthermore, I employed a couple of barn cats, Beudreaux and Max, to do my light work. The barn has been rat-free for months now. Work smarter, not harder, I say.[emoji6]

Word!!

Comment

Working...
                          X