Mount Rushmore statues to be torn down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mount Rushmore statues to be torn down.

How long before the history erasers attempt to take these down? Washington and Jefferson were slave owners after all. I think once all the confederate statues are removed this will be their ultimate trophy. The people destroying our Country’s history right now will not stop IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

How long before the history erasers attempt to take these down? Washington and Jefferson were slave owners after all. I think once all the confederate statues are removed this will be their ultimate trophy. The people destroying our Country’s history right now will not stop IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    that would be the end of them if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      that would be the end of them if you ask me

The question is are WE going to allow THEM to continue until they get there and then decide to stop them? There is very little opposition to THEM right now.

Comment

Those wont be so easy

Comment

LMAO those boys in the Dakotas aren't going to let that just happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
            LMAO those boys in the Dakotas aren't going to let that just happen.

I would have said the same about the boys in Texas, but statues are falling. We all sat on our hands while a Texas Ranger statue was removed in Dallas.

I’m sure Sam Houston in Huntsville is on the menu.

Comment

I would have said the same about the boys in Texas, but statues are falling. We all sat on our hands while a Texas Ranger statue was removed in Dallas.

Go read the Gonzales thread.
              Rural and middle America (Along with a portion of suburbia) is the only hope this country has left.
              The highly populated Urban metro areas of this country (including those in Texas) have largely been overtaken by leftists and followers. Devouring and destroying everything in their path and only demanding more of what is believed to be owed to them. These people are not of any one race or color either. They come in all shapes sizes and colors. When you move away from those areas in less densely populated areas there are still many people who believe in this country, are hard working, god fearing and are willing to protect it. They still have compassion for their neighbors and will go out of their way to help someone in need but they are not to be taken advantage of. This of course is just my opinion and what I believe I have observed.
              Last edited by BigJimmyRustler; 06-23-2020, 01:37 PM.

Comment

How many Prius would that take?

Comment

South Dakota governor said it would not happen on her watch, but it is federal property. The US government needs to protect it.

Comment

I dont think that will happen! They would have to change the university's name also and I dont believe that will happen either! They tried that with Sam in 2017 I believe and it didn't happen!

Comment

I wish I knew how to stop them without spending the rest of my life in jail

Comment

We gonna change the name of Houston to She-Jack, or Leland, or Turner??? Good Grief!!

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                          I wish I knew how to stop them without spending the rest of my life in jail
                          You and I both!

Comment

If they decide to take them down then they will be going down... And no one will stop them besides complain on the interwebs just like everything changing/taken down now.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              If they decide to take them down then they will be going down... And no one will stop them besides complain on the interwebs just like everything changing/taken down now.
                              You sure about that?

Quoted from the Gonzales thread:
                              "I went by the statue in Gonzales yesterday. There were at least 50 highway patrol cars there, Texas militia, armed citizens and snipers were posted on building tops. The local black families met with the outsiders and prayed together and told them we didn't want any trouble here. Everything was peaceful and they moved on."
                              Last edited by BigJimmyRustler; 06-23-2020, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X