• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t imagine...
    Thank you for your service.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
      I've read that Hill 724 at Dak To was one of the bloodiest battles in Nam. It took me years to accept that the war had changed me. I'm at peace with it now. I hope you are also.

Have you seen this FB page? https://www.facebook.com/groups/195558932329/
      Yes. I follow that page and a couple of others. My old outfit has it's own web page too. http://www.ivydragoons.org/

I finally got some peace after the VA gave me some PTSD and Agent Orange disability after the changes Trump put in place that cleaned up their mess. I get really good care there now with very little to none wait times.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        Yes. I follow that page and a couple of others. My old outfit has it's own web page too. http://www.ivydragoons.org/

I finally got some peace after the VA gave me some PTSD and Agent Orange disability after the changes Trump put in place that cleaned up their mess. I get really good care there now with very little to none wait times.
        I'm now rated at 100% disability, permanent and total, from the VA for AO exposure related health issues and PTSD.

Did you get kicked off FB recently for using the term "raghead"? I may have you confused with someone else.

Comment

Froggy-- well said, I share the same sentiments and growing up reading books about Vietnam definitely was a catalyst toward my eventual military service.

The difficult dates, never forgotten, help stoke the fire that keeps them alive in our memories!

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
            I'm now rated at 100% disability, permanent and total, from the VA for AO exposure related health issues and PTSD.

Did you get kicked off FB recently for using the term "raghead"? I may have you confused with someone else.
            Yep. I'm guilty

Comment

Very powerful post. I didn't go to Nam but I spent Nov '66 to Nov '67 in Thailand, loading ordnance on planes to hit the up-north strike zones in Nam.

Comment

Thanks for making the sacrifice!

Comment

God bless ! Thank You for all those of you who have made the sacrifice to serve!

Comment

Thank you sir for your service and your brother's ultimate sacrifice. My dad served in the Army- Da Nang 67'-69', but talked about missons in Phnom Penh (Cambodia)... He came home, but Nam ultimately took him from me when I was 5.

Comment

Thank you for your service and theirs. Today's American doesn't truly understand sacrifice.

Comment

Thank you sir for giving so much of you for me and my family. We may never meet, but I will forever be thankful for those of you who give me this life in this country.

Comment

God Bless and thank you for your service!!!

Comment

Hero’s every one of them!!!!

Comment

Condolences for the loss of your friends, may they Rest In Peace. Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

1st Signal Brigade, Long Bing, RVN, 1971 - 72

Comment

Thank you for your service. I wish God's peace to those in this world and the next.

Comment

Working...
                                X