Spot X 2 way satellite messenger reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spot X 2 way satellite messenger reviews

Anyone use it / have experience with one?
    Looking for something to add to my pack for a pack hunt

SPOT X 2-Way Satellite Messenger with Bluetooth - SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging when you’re off the grid or beyond reliable cellular coverage. Connect SPOT X to your smart phone via Bluetooth wireless technology through the SPOT X app to access your contacts and communicate easily with family, friends, or directly with Search & Rescue services in a life-threatening situation.

Any other recommendations appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I went with the Garmin In Reach Mini. I don't use it a lot but I like it so far. Can't help with the one you asked about.

Comment

I used one of these on a trip to Colorado. I have nothing else to compare it to experience wise, but I guess it worked okay. Sometimes it seemed to take forever to send or receive a text. And if you were under any sort of tree canopy, it wouldn’t work.

Comment

I have a Garmin In Reach that works great. No experience with the Spot though

Comment

I had one and sold it and moved to an In-reach.. If you're just looking for peace of mind that if you fall and break a leg that you can push a button and someone is coming then spot is the way to go.. Otherwise go with the garmin and two-way communication

Comment

Working...
            X