X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Lee Swagger

If you know, you know.

Been a long time coming.

Stephen Hunter is one of my favorites, and his Bob Lee Swagger stories are great reading.

Comment

Comment

Had not heard of this author or book series until now but I just downloaded the 2nd book in the series and hope to start it within the next week or so. I’m currently in the middle of the Lance Specter series (sorry, the name of the author currently escapes me). The Specter character is strikingly similar to Hunter’s Bob Lee Swagger. A very good read from start to finish.

Comment

Heroes never die!

Last edited by AntlerCollector; 01-20-2022, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
            Had not heard of this author or book series until now but I just downloaded the 2nd book in the series and hope to start it within the next week or so. I’m currently in the middle of the Lance Specter series (sorry, the name of the author currently escapes me). The Specter character is strikingly similar to Hunter’s Bob Lee Swagger. A very good read from start to finish.
            Hunter is amazing. He has some great books outside of this series as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Hunter is amazing. He has some great books outside of this series as well.

I noticed that. Perfect timing, too, as I’d just about hit a lull in books that interested me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I noticed that. Perfect timing, too, as I’d just about hit a lull in books that interested me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Dirty White Boys is something that will stick in your head for a while. [emoji15]

Comment

I was gonna ask if this was available for download. Thanks

Comment

The Spector series is available for free with Kindle Unlimited (10 bucks a month for unlimited reading). I get my money's worth out of that 10 bucks. It doesn't have the latest and greatest big name authors, but many very good books and series.

I started a series novel with the Hitman stories that i used to post on TBH. I have several more chapters I need to upload: https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/story/B09C46XCRY

Comment

Ha, I watched Shooter last night!

Comment

When I saw the name of this thread, I thought of…..

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Dirty White Boys is something that will stick in your head for a while. [emoji15]
                          Well, I’ve always had a fondness for dirty white boys.

Sorry. I’m embarrassed to say, but that was just the first thing that popped into my head! My apologies for taking such a beautiful comment and making it…Dirty.

Comment

I've read all previous in the series. Great reads, sadly I think this will be the last, as Bob Lee Swagger is in his late 80s.

There are 3 books about his father, Earl Swagger, as well. Hot Springs, Pale Horse Coming and Havana. Worth the read if you liked the Bob Lee series.

Comment

Love the swagger series

Comment

Working...
                              X