I worry about our country!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I worry about our country!

Somebody invented a handle so that you do not have to grab the handle to open the door. Stop the spread of Covid, right?
    Somebody purchased them and thought, that is a great idea. Please tell me we are smarter than this as a nation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha that makes zero sense. Now I’ve seen the one at the bottom of door that you open with your foot. At least they thought that one through a little

Comment

Originally posted by meathunter View Post
      Somebody invented a handle so that you do not have to grab the handle to open the door. Stop the spread of Covid, right?
      Somebody purchased them and thought, that is a great idea. Please tell me we are smarter than this as a nation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      50% of people are not. Almost like when you go to the Dr office and they have clean pens and used pens.

But that looks like an arm pull so you don't have to touch the handle with your hands.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

This one seems to be used with your arm instead of hand. Wouldn’t call it great thinking but seeing all the people leave the bathroom without washing their hands it makes sense sometimes.

Comment

That’s an arm hook so you don’t have to use your hand. Worlds gone crazy but the guy that invented that is probably laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

I guess you use your elbow or forearm? Or mouth?

Comment

These things have been around for years, long before covid.

Comment

I would say a Handicapped handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                  These things have been around for years, long before covid.
                  Never have come across one until today.

Comment

If it were removable, it'd sell millions! Entrepeurship at it's finest. But that one would require you to carry a screwdriver and socket set every time you wanted to use it.

Comment

So you lean down to open the door with your arm and someone on the other side busts the door open and breaks your nose. Genius

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                        50% of people are not. Almost like when you go to the Dr office and they have clean pens and used pens.

But that looks like an arm pull so you don't have to touch the handle with your hands.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                        The clean pen/used pen thing logically makes sense though. Unless I'm missing something... which is quite possible.

Dumb yes, but logical.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                          So you lean down to open the door with your arm and someone on the other side busts the door open and breaks your nose. Genius
                          No, you first put your foot at the door to prevent being slammed and then hook your arm. Geez......

Comment

I also worry about our country.

Comment

I went to my doctor today to give them some blood to test. As I was in the waiting room a lady came in, about my age (geezer), and sat down across from me. She was wearing two masks. She engaged in small talk so I did too. Another lady came in wearing a mask and lady number one asked her if there was no mask rule. Lady number two said she didn’t know so being the helpful person that I am I told her that there was no mask protocol in this clinic and I liked that fact because I don’t like wearing them and don’t think they do any good. She disagreed politely and said she lived alone out in the woods and hardly ever saw anyone and I’m thinking she’s probably a Biden voter.

But what do I know ? Thankfully they called me up and we didn’t get to explore the issue further.

Comment

Working...
                              X