Panama City Beach FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panama City Beach FL

Headed out later this week to Panama City Beach for vacation. Any recommendations on food etc?

Got back from a week in Destin on Saturday. If you have grill on site where you are staying, our favorite thing to do is buy local fresh shrimp and fish and grill it ourselves. We stay right by The Back Porch. It is one of our favorites but never been to the one in Panama City.

We did rent a Pontoon with slides out of Panama City Beach. We spent the day on it with much of the time on Sea Shell Island. I definitely recommend that even for a half a day.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      Headed out later this week to Panama City Beach for vacation. Any recommendations on food etc?
      I'll be there the third week in June...tagging for recommendations.

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
      We did rent a Pontoon with slides out of Panama City Beach. We spent the day on it with much of the time on Sea Shell Island. I definitely recommend that even for a half a day.
      Annnnd we've got that booked.

Comment

You guys that took pontoons did you do any fishing or just cruise and do the beach/water deal?

I cant decide if we should take fishing tackle or leave it.

Comment

Went last summer and the best food we had hands down was at Runaway Island. I could go back just for their pies. Captain Anderson’s and Sharky’s were good too. They fire a cannon every evening at Sharky’s.

Comment

And you can rent a pontoon across the street from Captain Anderson’s. I believe it’s called sunshine water sports.

Comment

bread and peanut butter.

Comment

We love to hit the Shrimp basket up a few times!

Grab a pontoon and go play in the inlet. Anchor and have a blast! Crystal clear water on a long flat.

Snorkeling Shell Island
                by Chad Crawford, on Flickr

Pin fish PCB Inlet

Tribord vision PCB inlet
                Last edited by Chad C; 05-21-2018, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Any contact info or web address for renting the pontoon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mexico70 View Post
                    Any contact info or web address for renting the pontoon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    There are several. The primary one we use is located in the state park.

Have an unforgettable vacation adventure on the waters of St. Andrew Bay and the beaches of Shell Island with a Panama City Beach Boat Rentals from Shell Island Shuttle.

Comment

Pineapple Willies is a cool, over-the-water restaurant.

Get ice cream at Brusters. 7101 Coastal Palms Blvd, Panama City, FL 32408

We spent most of our time at St. Andrews SP. http://www.floridastateparks.org/park/St-Andrews The beach here was less crowded, there is a shallow water swimming area that the kids loved, and is adjacent to a jetty. My son and I fished a lot off the jetty.

Comment

if you like oysters, go to Hunt's Oyster Bar and order some 3 cheese jalapeno oysters. Top notch raw ones as well.

Comment

Born and raised in PCB.
                          Food schooners is always a must go. Grand Marlin is good also, Capt Anderson is good too but I feel like its a tourist trap. Be prepared to sit in traffic ANYWHERE you go, no matter the time of day. Pier park has just about anything you would want to eat, drink or do.
                          Hunts oyster is great like someone else mentioned. It's in town and not on the beach but the food is worth it.

Comment

We're in Orlando now

Comment

Headed there first week of June.

Comment

Working...
                              X