This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    I personally like Patterson and the energy he brings to the game. He will be back in a HC seat soon but he will definitely help tu while he is in atx.
    Patterson is the real deal. Hopefully his time in ATX doesn’t ruin him.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      It’s so fun shooting holes in all y’all’s emotional support post. Then watch y’all attempt to troll lol y’all the easiest book to read. lol [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep… I knew Biden posts under ddf’s profile!

Jibber jabber!

Comment

Thread off life support. Mission accomplished.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          Yep… I knew Biden posts under ddf’s profile!

Jibber jabber!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Forgive me dale, I just like this one better

Lol, it’s every bit as meaningful as the other one.

It’s January, what else ya gonna do…

Comment

The traditional NSD is Wednesday. I think the Ags are only targeting three players - Perkins, Stewart and Mathews. Talking heads seem to think the Ags will land at least one or two of the three, but I will be more surprised if they land any of them.

Perk has final visit to LSU this week, but I'd probably put my money on UF. Stewart is still an Aggie lean, but I think Cristobal has final weekend official for the local kid and I think that will sway him that direction. I think Mathews has also been an Aggie lean through the cycle, but my gut has always felt like he's looking for LSU to give him any reason to stay home.

I'd keep a wary eye on Coach Prime to possibly make a play on Perkins and/or Stewart! Honestly, I'd rather see those players go there than to another SEC school.
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Texas just called and they are relocating my season tickets and moving the students to the North End Zone. This move sucks for me as it puts our tailgate, the Hall of Honor, the T-Room on the complete opposite end of the stadium. Maybe this is what finally pushes me to pony up for club tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  Texas just called and they are relocating my season tickets and moving the students to the North End Zone. This move sucks for me as it puts our tailgate, the Hall of Honor, the T-Room on the complete opposite end of the stadium. Maybe this is what finally pushes me to pony up for club tickets.
                  We are looking for a reason to move to the South End Zone. This may do it for us.

I know that this move is done through the Foundation and I am going to try to negotiate a deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    The traditional NSD is Wednesday. I think the Ags are only targeting three players - Perkins, Stewart and Mathews. Talking heads seem to think the Ags will land at least one or two of the three, but I will be more surprised if they land any of them.

Perk has final visit to LSU this week, but I'd probably put my money on UF. Stewart is still an Aggie lean, but I think Cristobal has final weekend official for the local kid and I think that will sway him that direction. I think Mathews has also been an Aggie lean through the cycle, but my gut has always felt like he's looking for LSU to give him any reason to stay home.

I'd keep a wary eye on Coach Prime to possibly make a play on Perkins and/or Stewart! Honestly, I'd rather see those players go there than to another SEC school.
                    I'd be surprised if Mathews isn't an Aggie.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      Bayou Brian this. Bayou Brian that. King of the transfer portal. We don't want 5 stars anymore. Let me say Bayou Brian again!
                      Bayou Brian living rent free baw! You skeered! Beat y'all's arses with a shrimp boat capt. and walkons. Wait until a real coach plants you like a turnip seed

All those cute little signees you got don’t look so dominant now. And, as far as dung horn it is pretty sad when they are expecting a fired coach like GP to pull them from the ashes. He is nothing more than an insurance policy in case coach Jim Beam falls off the wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        It's true. Lol.

Yankee Brian hasn't even won a P5 conference championship.

Has Agnes? How about dung horn? When is the last time for them?

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                          I'd be surprised if Mathews isn't an Aggie.

Same!

Comment

Dang BoB…..you done gut hooked some of these Cajun illiterate boys!! Hope ya got a big live well…..you can’t turn some of these back!!

Comment

"LSU HC Brian Kelly hitting some moves during a recruit visit 🤣 (via @DannyLewis2022) https://t.co/NTug55m7bZ" via Bleacher Report on Twitter

Bayou Brian making all the moves.

You gotta love these videos of Brian Kelly dancing with LSU recruits... The latest one is Kelly with three-star tight end target Danny Lewis who visited camp

BTHO the cotton eyed joe
                              Last edited by Bayouboy; 01-28-2022, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                Has Agnes? How about dung horn? When is the last time for them?
                                Coaches not programs. Your reading comprehension seems to be lacking.

Comment

Working...
                                X