What’s it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s it worth?

A Buddy is trying to sell me this Ruger .22, what’s a decent price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks rough. New Model Single Six in that condition and with only one cylinder, $300 I'd say

Comment

$100-150

ac

Comment

On the rough side. $100

Comment

Point me in the direction of these $100 Ruger single six y'all are seeing I am about to buy several of them lol

$250-300 would be a fair price. Doesn't look that rough to me personally.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Learned to shoot a handgun with one just like it. Great gun

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
              Point me in the direction of these $100 Ruger single six y'all are seeing I am about to buy several of them lol

What he said! lol

Comment

Yeah I was just sittin back laughing at these goofballs. How many $100 guns y’all got for sale? I’ll take them.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post

Agreed. It is a Ruger, not the Heritage brand although I like my Heritage too.
                  I would wear it. I would say closer to $200 - 250 than 300 though.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                    Looks rough. New Model Single Six in that condition and with only one cylinder, $300 I'd say
                    Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                    I would wear it. I would say closer to $200 - 250 than 300 though.
                    Td is probably closer at 250. The one you posted is a 1978 model, here is a 1974 in similar (slightly better) condition that sold on 1/17 for reference.

Comment

few yrs back i picked up a 3 screw with 2 cylinders for around $350. Fun guns for sure

Comment

It’s definitely rolled around in his truck and been in the woods a bunch, but how much is it worth when I can kill a crow off a high line with one shot?
                        I just want it for a squirrel and coon eradication tool.

Comment

I’d offer $200 and be happy up to $300

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
                            Yeah I was just sittin back laughing at these goofballs. How many $100 guns y’all got for sale? I’ll take them.

i dont know why you calling names. you asked and i gave my opinion. if you want to give 300 then do so. All i know is you can find one in a lot better shape than that one for 300.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                              I’d offer $200 and be happy up to $300
                              I would offer $200 and be happy to pay $200. :-). I think $250 would be top end on it, but someone else may pay $400 these days.

Comment

Working...
                              X