No announcement yet.

Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friend at was was told 2 to 3 months, that was 6 months ago... And still no firm delivery date.. Good luck.. I hear it will Be next year..

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
      I did, but they offered me an amount I couldn’t turn down. Should come out fairly close to even once the dust settles.
      play on player!

Comment

I did, but they offered me an amount I couldn’t turn down. Should come out fairly close to even once the dust settles.
        Crazy times

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I ordered a STX in April I got in august. Then an ultimate lariat in August I picked up in October. It also has to do with your priority number with the dealer. I’m guessing most of your build sheets says priority 19

Comment

It was 10-12 lead time pre-Covid as well. I have ordered two trucks in the past several years and that is what it was then.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Put an order for one today and was told 90 to 120 days.

Comment

I asked today while waiting on my truck in service bay. 8-10 weeks for a XLT is what I was told. And that was at invoice price on all orders.

Comment

Ordered an XLT this morning and was told 10-12 weeks.

Comment

Call Dale Dietz at Sour Lake Ford. I saw that he had a couple of 22 lariats in stock.

Comment

[ATTACH]1078938[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by KyleDean View Post
                        I ordered a STX in April I got in august. Then an ultimate lariat in August I picked up in October. It also has to do with your priority number with the dealer. I’m guessing most of your build sheets says priority 19

How do you find out what your priority number is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’ll be on the email you get from Ford once you place your order.

Comment

It’ll be on the email you get from Ford once you place your order.

I got the order confirmation email but I don’t see a number on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is anyone still getting them at under MSRP? Last few places I called had been giving discounts but Ford clarified that orders were going against their allocation so they stopped discounting altogether…. at least that’s what I was told. Let me know if you have ordered on the last week or two and gotten a deal.

Comment

They were ordering for 1% under invoice at college station ford.

Comment

Working...
                                X