Gunman caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walker View Post
    This capture actually sucks. Mexico doesn't have the death penalty and when we extradite murderers from there we have to agree to "no death penalty."
    Even if that deal isn't made it will be once he gets here.

I have 3 pending murder trials set. I've met with the procecutors of 2. Both are willing to make a deal for life.

The ones I spoke with Monday are looking at life with possibility of parole in 30. The defendant (18 at time of murder) shot a marine with 2 combat tours during a home invasion

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      Someone shot a little high and to the left!!! lmao

Comment

Glad the bastage was caught, hate that he didn’t die in a hail of gunfire.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
          This capture actually sucks. Mexico doesn't have the death penalty and when we extradite murderers from there we have to agree to "no death penalty."
          I was going to post that but decided to read the thread first.

Unless something has changed, they will gladly send him back but you have to agree to not use the death penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
            I was going to post that but decided to read the thread first.

Unless something has changed, they will gladly send him back but you have to agree to not use the death penalty.
            Assuming the deputy was shot in Harris County, Kim Ogg wouldn't have gone for the death penalty anyway. She likes killing babies, not murderers.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Even if that deal isn't made it will be once he gets here.

I have 3 pending murder trials set. I've met with the procecutors of 2. Both are willing to make a deal for life.

The ones I spoke with Monday are looking at life with possibility of parole in 30. The defendant (18 at time of murder) shot a marine with 2 combat tours during a home invasion

That also. It depends on the county but Harris County is a prime candidate.

Comment

Gunman caught

Heard from a homicide investigator they are rearresting guys for murder down there that are out on $25,000 bonds for previous murder charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

HPD is lead on this case but it happened in harris County
                  Originally posted by Dmcgee View Post
                  Heard from a homicide investigator they are rearresting guys for murder down there that are out on $25,000 bonds for previous murder charges.

Very true. Some with less bonds than that

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                    Bring him back , find a strong tree, get a short rope, well you know the rest.
                    I think the Mexico prison is where he needs to be.

Comment

Was just watchin it on the news. Looks like He is a Salvadoran citizen. Don't know how that's gonna play out. Would like to see the headlines " Shot while trying to escape".

Comment

There is going to be A LOT more of this, and theft as well.

Comment

I hope he breaks out of the helicopter on the way back to the states.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmcgee View Post

Need to arrest Judges that let them out on Bail...

Comment

May have heard wrong but I think the news said he was already back in Del Rio.

Comment

He is just misunderstood and had a very bad upbringing. In all, it isn’t really his fault, he was just a product of his environment.

Comment

Working...
                                X