No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romo is the best color guy by far! He gets fired up for both teams. He sees it all! He will call a holding penalty on #52 of course lol and say the over route came open and he missed it. All while the play is going on. I dig it. He started humming the March madness theme song coming back from a commercial today.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Ownership is fine with just making money, why would the team be any different?

Anyone still want to argue with me that winning is not the first priority for Jerrah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Conversely, I like the point you made a while back about management having their hand forced to swallow their pride and pay the money to secure a top ten quarterback because that’s more or less Market rate .

If that’s the case I wonder if they’re regretting that decision now….

Comment

The boys didn't bring their "A" game. Nor their "B" or "C" or even their "D" game. Besides that if anybody thought the officiating was bad in the Raiders/Bengals game then they didn't watch this game. Niners could hold on about every play and hands to the face and about any other thing they wanted to do and no calls. No doubt the refs were the 12th man but the Boys should have known that and overcome.

Comment

Stats don't lie. Credit to SF. Defense got zero sacks, dak was sacked 5 times, record penalties, and poor play calling. Pollard with only four carries, QB draw to end the game. Pathetic result. Even if they won this game they didn't have the talent to go much deeper.

And that stupid stadium! I hate everything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            The boys didn't bring their "A" game. Nor their "B" or "C" or even their "D" game. Besides that if anybody thought the officiating was bad in the Raiders/Bengals game then they didn't watch this game. Niners could hold on about every play and hands to the face and about any other thing they wanted to do and no calls. No doubt the refs were the 12th man but the Boys should have known that and overcome.
            Cowboys brought the only game they had. Inconsistency and undisciplined.

Comment

Tony Romo for head coach of the Texans!

Comment

Pathetic effort, disgusting to watch. Every other decent team looks fluid in its play but this one is herky-jerky and nearly every play it looks like they are uncertain ... after an entire season has passed, they still look uncertain about everything!
                Go Bills !!!!!!! Now THAT was a game to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                  Pathetic effort, disgusting to watch. Every other decent team looks fluid in its play but this one is herky-jerky and nearly every play it looks like they are uncertain ... after an entire season has passed, they still look uncertain about everything!
                  Go Bills !!!!!!! Now THAT was a game to watch.
                  It’s Dak Prescott…..never been a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    It’s Dak Prescott…..never been a fan.
                    Maybe a big percentage, but I think KMoore outsmarts himself.
                    Tries to be "cute" with the play calling, never settles into a rhythm.
                    Also need to draft some big mean offensive linemen.
                    Their oline gets shoved around by the better defensive lines.
                    Only one that fits that is TSmith and he only plays half the year.
                    Dak can look great with minutes to complete a pass, but put pressure on him constantly, like most other QB's(and Romo) he gets antsy and becomes inefficient.
                    Can't say that I blame them; 260+ lineman coming at you from all sides meaning to take you down.

BTW....I'm not a huge fan either. He does beat most other qb's in the league, but it IS a tough job and only a few excel head and shoulders above the rest. Dak is in limbo; between top tier and the rest, just good enough to disappoint you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      One last thing to ponder: say they win the game on a last second catch in the end zone… who here really believes they win next week?? Not me.
                      The way I was seeing the end…they would miraculously score the TD to tie, Greg Z misses the PAT, and the ‘boys go on to lose handily in OT.

But, not even putting it in the end zone, is more typical of the Cowboys in general.

Agree with what was said a couple of pages back, Jerrah will spend the off-season counting his money, and giving interviews about how this was a tune-up, and next year will be THE year for the ‘boys…

Comment

Cowboys are a thing of the past. I'll be keeping an eye on that young kid out of LSU that cut the Raiders to pieces. JB has the makings of the next great QB if he's managed right.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                          What tickles me is people expected a different out come this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          What’s the word for doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result ?

Comment

hahahaha... Cowboy fans tickle me.

Comment

First 18 years of my life, 5 SB wins. Last 27, they've **** the bed repeatedly...

Comment

I think a name change would be appropriate like the Redskins did. Miami is not a fish but Dolphins lives in the salt water, Texas has a coast so why not name them after a fish that would fit them. How about the Dallas Flounders

Comment

Working...
                                X