• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burris then Vortex out of those.

Comment

I would look for a used Zeiss Conquest

Comment

I’ve been really impressed with SigSauer scopes.

Comment

I'd go with nest Leupold I could afford. I've tried a bunch of stuff and just can't seem to beat Leupold dollar for dollar.

Comment

another burris for me,, bought my first one about 1992, still have it, still works perfectly

Comment

Anything over 10x power should have a parallax adjustment feature. Nothing better IMO than a Leupold but not likely to find one with adjustable parallax for under $500. More like $800.

Comment

I purchased a leupold vx3hd $479. No question outta anything else in this price range I’d do it again.

Comment

Another vote for the VX3HD

Comment

look at the new Bushnell Engage scopes. I picked up a 4-10x 50mm last spring. I really like it ... very clear optics. 30mm tube. They run from $250 - 500.

Comment

We just went with a Meopta Optika5 in a 4-20x50 and are pretty happy with it. They make it in a 4-20x44. It is a 1” tube. Both fall in your price range from Camera Land if they’re in stock. They’re on sale right now.

Comment

Thanks guys for all the responses

Comment

Trijicon Accupoint 2.5-10x56 usually can find at or just stay over $500. By far my favorite hunting scope.

Comment

Great to hear you went with the Meopta. I have the same scope and it delivers way above its price point, which is exactly what Meopta is known to do.

Comment

I have a Burris Veracity 3x15x50 E2, they are discontinuing the E2.It is listed as damaged but I have not found any problems with them.It is $450.00 and a great scope.My favorite scope I use is the SWFA SS 10 power.It is $400 if you can find them.

Comment

You might want to also consider Maven. You never hear much about them but people that do have their products really like them. Here's two that might work for you:

Buy Maven Outdoor Equipment Company RS.2 Riflescopes. Our RS Series Riflescopes stack up with the most celebrated and expensive scopes in the world…bar none.

Buy Maven Outdoor Equipment Company RS.2 Riflescopes. Our RS Series Riflescopes stack up with the most celebrated and expensive scopes in the world…bar none.

Comment

Working...
                                X